So y'all patched gor'shak

Gonna patch zg, mara, and sm boosting soon too?

7 Likes

What changed?

I support this notion.

2 Likes

Let me guess, players abused an obvious unintended game aspect into the ground, and blizzard stepped in?

15 Likes

Don’t hold your breath on dungeons being changed just because a quest exploit was patched.

3 Likes

Nah, boosting’s still in game.

Sorry about your exploit.

1 Like

Yes -

Patch boosting – 60 in group = 0 xp.
Patch AoE exploits (ZG bridge, ZF zombies, Mara).
Patch common imbalanced gold farming methods.
Limit dungeon runs per week, specifically aimed towards bots.
Severely augment the multi-box experience.

1 Like

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

13 Likes

Gor’shak was a harmless part of the game, bad loot, XP was admittedly better than questing but it required effort from all participants. To what end is every quirky part of the game going to be nerfed?

6 Likes

I won’t miss the LFG Gor’shak spam.

2 Likes

If hope they would focus on bots 1st then whatever else after.

It’s weird they would change this when there are multiple quests that spawn waves that would accomplish the same sort of thing. EXP rates are different of course and non-optimal, but in an effort of validity all of these quests would need this change or none should have it. It shouldn’t be either/or. I’m sure this was possible in Vanilla itself as that’s how these quests worked. They weren’t created with any amount of forethought at all.

As long as they are used in unintended ways by the current degenerate culture of gamers they should be nerfed. Play properly or not at all.

6 Likes

Quote for truth.

People need to stop expecting that the world belongs to them. You get what you earn and nothing else.

1 Like

Honestly I wonder if the reason this was patched and others weren’t is because it’s faction specific.

4 Likes

I never got a chance to do it but was it rly that good?

some say 80k/hour. Personally I think its fine to patch this specific incident. You stand in one spot and aoe and mobs come to you. You couldn’t afk level harder if you tried. To me, this is Blizz say “go out and actually play the game”.

3 Likes

If Blizzard claims this was an attempt to slow down bots from exploiting a quest to gain exp, this is a lie. Blizzard does not care about bots like they claim. If they wanted to stop bots, they would stop allowing multiboxers. By allowing boxers to continue to exist, they allow bots to exist. Get rid of both or stop acting like you care, Blizzard. No need to lie.

1 Like

90% of end game farming is coming from unintended methods. Pathing bugs, multiple, accounts watching nodes, Instance abuse, bots.

You are one of those " I don’t buy made in China" people arent you