So.... who is the Horde's new Warchief?

It’s you. It’s always been you.

And just like that, the War Campaign turned into a romance film.
:popcorn:

6 Likes

its me of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

All this time we’ve been fighting… it was because I was scared. Scared of how much I care about you.

8 Likes

All this time we’ve been fighting… it was because I was scared. Scared of how much I care about you.

You aren’t in love with me! You’re in love with the idea of me!

2 Likes

Can we just reinstate Thrall as Warchief and be done with Warchief Roulette already?

6 Likes

I hope not. After WCIII Thrall went downhill and has been a failure of a warchief IMO. It could have been really interesting if they ran with the fact that he was raised by humans and just couldn’t connect with his fellow orcs as a result. But that just isn’t the case.

Let Thrall ride off into the sunset and enjoy his retirement. He can come back as an old orc to pass some wisdom onto a young new orc leader like Orgrim did for him.

1 Like

Blizzards ultimate solution to the Warchief situation.

Can’t kill Warchiefs, if there is no Warchief.

2 Likes

The next Warchief will be Basic Campfire.

Blizzard will kill off Basic Campfire by making Genn take a whizz on it :frowning:

5 Likes

Elling Trias <Master of Cheese> would relocate to Orgrimmar and take over as warchief.

3 Likes

If anything the Horde will probably form a leadership similar to the Council of Three Hammers, otherwise we will probably have SoO v.3 sometime down the line in 10.2

You have like 10+ leaders and representatives to pick from, unify them instead of putting everything on a single figure head.

That is entirely possible, maybe the Horde won’t exist. Who knows at this point?

I would assume Baine.

Even better, does anyone really care anymore.

lol if they made Gamon the new warchief, I would actually buy the xpac.

That would actually be kinda cool in some weird way

Little guy makes the big time

1 Like

Nathanos is the new warchief. Since afaik, no in-game characters are aware he was supporting Sylvanas.

If Thrall doesn’t want to be warchief then Baine would probably be the next best Warchief.

If there is no warchief then it isn’t a united Horde and they are just splintering into their individual factions and the Horde is doesn’t exist anymore. That or instead of a single leader there would instead be a new system like a council or term limits for a democratically elected leader, etc. currently it’s always just been a single warchief leading the horde though.

1 Like

Bwonsamdi for warchief, he’s already top Loa. He’s got plenty of experience making deals behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Ghost Saurfang is Warchief.

2 Likes

High King Anduin should get leadership of the horde. The remaining Horde faction leader could keep their positions if they report to him.

Obviously the Horde is incapable of finding an appropriate leader and can’t rule themselves.

1 Like

So basically you’re asking for him to just forget everything that happened in BFA and return to being Green Jesus and not WC3 Thrall again? Yikes.

Definitely not you after your waifu called you nothing and then you still ran back to her.