So who’s making a Tauren rogue in Dragonflight?

From Wowhead:

MrGM: Any new class/race combos coming at all?

Holinka: Yeah, you know, we kinda have this broad direction. I don’t wanna make any huge promises but we kinda feel like we want to move towards a world where the race of a character is not a limiter for what they can or what they can become in the world of Warcraft.

We’re working towards that but not all classes have the same kinda content requirements. More of this will come over time, but immediately in 10.0 we’re gonna be making Rogues, Mages and Priests available for all races, so everyone will be able to go out and make their sneaky Tauren Rogue tiptoeing on their hooves all around.

These will be introduced in 10.0, with general intentions for us to look at more options down the line, but immediately in 10.0, you’ll be able to change your Rogue, Mage and Priest to any race combinations.

2 Likes

Stupid idea, cow rogues

3 Likes

it’s a great idea, there shouldn’t be limits on how we rpg.

7 Likes

Me.

Already have the name and appearance saved.
I’ve wanted my Tauren Sneakyboi since Cata

1 Like

They’re already canon.

4 Likes

yea wasnt mr. smite an outlaw rogue?

2 Likes

Not just Mr. Smite, but in classic Thousand Needles there were Grimtotem Tauren mobs in stealth. Combined with Dreanei Ragnari in WoD.

Even if you only need the Outlaw argument, there’s been multiple Tauren pirates, such as Fleetmaster Seahorn in Booty Bay.

4 Likes

It was Seahorn I was thinking about… I didn’t recall the Grimtotem stealthers.

On the opposite side (alli), there’s a Draenei Rogue walking around in the Order Hall. I really would have appreciated seeing Seahorn there. :wink:

1 Like

Yup, already got my name saved

Rawhiding

3 Likes

Hell no.

So dumb

2 Likes

Space goat rogue reporting for duty.

1 Like

Future Tauren Rogue right here.

For anyone saying “They’re too big to be rogues. They can’t be sneaky. blah blah blah…”

The BC Fel Reaver says hi.

15 Likes

Same muhaha! Moocivo >:)

2 Likes

Yup, making all 4 new rogues for the rogue pile.

I have suprisemoo ready

1 Like

I’m excited for it. Hiddencow will be great

Beefshank for me :joy:

3 Likes

I actually think Tauren could be sick for Outlaw. I can’t find anyone mentioning this online but… if Tauren has a melee range of 7 instead of the typical 5, then Acrobatic Strikes should bring that to a range of 10… Blade Fury finna SNAP

1 Like

The tauren range was for vanilla only I thought. Removed in tbc if I recall correctly.