So, what's meta now?

haven’t pvp battled in ages, what are the good pets/teams now?
twilight clutch sister still OP? saw hermit crab mentioned here and there as well, something with bugged stats?

I don’t know what the meta is because I’m trapped in my small battlegroup

…there’s only 2 or 3 players who queue semi-regularly
they mostly play with variations on sunlight teams

but yeah get the odd hermit crab or TCS
some old favourites like lil rag, xu-fu, MPD, noob idols, starlettes, valks etc

From what I’ve seen (been playing pretty regularly).

Val’kyr(haunt)/stall Ragnaros/Molten Corgi (Sons of the flame)/Sweeper pet

333 speed Imp (immolation/nether gate)->then backlines and heals every time immolation goes off because of humanoid racial)/stall pets

Broot/BA and Singing Sunflower healing synergy stall (Don’t do this. Only villains do that).

Darkness/Nocturnal Strike
Bone Serpent/Junglebeak or bird with darkness and NS/Nightshade Sproutling
(^team I like using because I hate dealing with heal comps)

Weebomination cleave spam or pet with Corpse Consume/Val’kyr Haunt or Unholy Ascension

Clone dance
Blighthawk or Void-scarred cat (Cyclone/Void-Cyclone) cat can dish out serious damage with it’s beast racial/Any pet with rain dance (Jademist Dancer is popular)

Blightbreath Acid rain/Dreadful breath synergy cleave spam.

Val’kyr Unholy Ascension into cleave spam is viable as well.

Twilight Clutch is still popular for her AoE/DoTs paired with her racial.

Crabs aren’t exactly bugged stats, but they’re typically low speed with high health and power so Surge hits hard and goes first/shell shield is stronger because of said stats and you heal for more with Healing wave because of said stats.

Hermit Crab can be a speed demon with 349 speed and reasonable power and health. Only losing to flyers and 357 bunnies in a race. Pair that with Shell Armor/Bubble and Dive you can juke the enemy easily.

If you have a Murkalot, Righteous Inspiration into a hard AoE/single hitter is pretty busted too.

That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.

2 Likes