So... what's everyone doin lately?

Farming the leather pvp set

Not playing wow lol :joy: just gonna wait for new patch kinda done with the current one atm.

1 Like

My work schedule has been rough the past two months, so I have had much less time to play.

Usually when I do have a small window I am leveling one of my current crop of lowbie alts or knocking out a few quests in Revenderth. I am fond of those weird vampires.

Finally picked up Ghost of tsushima on sale, so that’s been fun playing through.

Fez came to switch recently, been a nice nostalgia trip.

Trying to get the drive to start gearing my alt paladin, but struggling there. Maybe when 9.1 comes around I’ll be more invested in playing wow.

Running through Valheim with the boyfriend.

It’s my second playthrough, that game is amazing.

1 Like

I am honestly thinking of getting that. It says the more people the better but I only want to play with one other. Is it still fun with a duo?

I’ve also been consumed by BDO and I can’t stop fishing…Send help.

1 Like

RL stuff with the girlfriend mostly (got a dumpster, woo hoo spring cleaning). Also picked up a 3DS with stimulus money and I do not regret it, I’ve got a great roster of old games on the virtual console and those are way easier to pull out when I’m away from home or just don’t have the time for this, which is increasingly shrinking.

To be fair I probably would play this more (I’d unsub right now but for my brother), just everything feels so tedious. Early Expansion Blight, in other words. I’m sure it’ll get better, the real question is whether I’ll be lucky to have more than a few hours a week to game by then.

I have created a new game on Horseback since we have a plethora of horses on Alliance.

Everybody seems to really enjoy it. I called it Fox hunts :smiling_imp:

Yup. It’s fun duo and even great solo! My first playthrough was alone and second was with my bf, two different but equally satisfying experiences.

1 Like

About that low drop rate in SoO.

Quit the game a month or so ago. It’s spring and I’m enjoying life with all my new free time. Cycling, hiking, playing music again, reconnecting with friends. The lack of self-imposed stress from all the required in-game chores is making my life so much better. If I need chores I got work for that, and honestly work stress is way less than WoW stress was.

Anyway, right now I’m just here on GD feeling the frustration and anger and depression of all of you and wishing I could help. I can’t, so I think later today I’ll learn a song on my guitar, spend time with my dog and read this awesome book at my side. Cheers all.

2 Likes

Where can I sign up? It seems like you are accomplishing what The Horde have tried to accomplished since they arrived

When I’m not working, it’ll be yard work & lots of it. Living on 200+ acres can be a hassle, but at least it gets me out of the house since I hate being inside.

1 Like

Going to kill around 950 non trivial demons (for 5000 total) on Argus to finally get the “Demonslayer” title for my Demon Hunter. Think after that I’m going to watch “Godzilla vs Kong” again.

Raid logging

I am quite unable to play at the moment. The guildmaster spoke rather rudely to me and I have refused to log in until I receive a written apology from him. Of course, this has sort of put a damper on our raiding and mythic plus groups as I am considered to be one of their more seasoned and experienced players. My actions have made many of my guildmates even more disagreeable and surly than they usually are. It is quite a tense and delicate situation.

learning how to twerk as a side hustle

2 Likes

I finally got 100 exalted reputations this morning, thanks to the mission table. I think this last one is the most satisfying. I really had to push myself to keep doing the world quests in Bastion.

1 Like

Raid logging on ksm/aotc main, gearing up alt, playing other games like Hades and Outriders, and waiting for Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Apex legends with my brother and my son.
I haven’t played a FPS in about 16years. It’s taking a while to get the feel back.
Oh, and yardwork. Always yardwork.