So what would we call these?

Porcupine elves? Cave elves?

2 Likes

Smurf’dorei

3 Likes

2 Likes

I would say that they’re another allied race nobody asked for.

7 Likes

Not sure, but I really like the look of them. I just hope the NE animations are a placeholder.

If they are an AR, though, I’d really like them to focus on customization for all the races we already have.

1 Like

I dunno how I feel about these.

Pros:
Weird furry things
Paw feets
Interesting
Better than Earthen

Cons:
Would rather a bunch of different races before this. Ethereals, Arrakoa, etc.
Weird quills? Not sure how to feel about the quills
Not good faces! Bro, their faces looked jacked. It’s the same with the faces on the centaur, dryads, and to a lesser degree Dracthyr faces, the faces have a weird quality to them that makes them look like they don’t fit into WoW.

2 Likes

Good thing that the players don’t get to decide on what is added then. Or the game would be a steaming pile of :poop:

3 Likes

fat vampire cavemen, people, persons ahh whatever.

1 Like

I’d agree that Blizzard shouldn’t only add things in by popular demand, but admittedly it does kind of suck to see a constant focus on Allied Races when customization for the races we already have is so sparse.

Just hope we get some leaks of that nature too, or confirmation it’s something they’re still working on beyond recolors. These do look really cool though.

1 Like

Alliance Trolls?

These will definitely be neutral like earthen. I dunno if Blizz is going to go back to adding faction specific races.

1 Like

Still no Ogres or Tuskarr in sight.

1 Like

You’re right. Kul tiran, mechagnomes, and dwarves 3.0 will save the game.

5 Likes

Huh. Congrats to the Vulpera and Night elf couple. :robot::tada:

2 Likes

I was wondering if we were going to finally meet the missing link at some point.

1 Like

If players had their way the game would be far worse. Simple Fact. Everyone knows if players got to choose what was added, it would not even last a year before they shut down this game.

Yeah, just annoying when half of them could easily just be added to the base race. In this case the heritage is pretty mediocre too, the NPCs look better by far.

1 Like

Hey, im shockingly excited for earthen now.
Blizzard has won me over XD

The Great Value version of the ThunderCats?

2 Likes

Literally made me spit my drink. well played :rofl: