So what makes your mog stand out?

Its elementary, my dear Watson. Even though this body is covered in fur, the armor reveals the supple bosom, presenting side-breasts while still leaving enough to the imagination to be satisfying in a PG environment.

Also, bright glowing purple thingies. Everywhere.
Low level toon.
1.) Less to chose from.
2.) Very limited finances
3.) Still looking good.

Yes ladies, I am a single priest willing to heal your broken dreams.

/styling
I get some pretty mixed reviews about my transmog set. A few of my friends think it's crap, quite a few people like it but the majority think it's just mehish.

Edit: Ignore the warsong tabard. Also in my defense nothing looks good on male trolls : D
I like both of my character's transmogs because they aren't "sets". They're a mix of pieces that I think come together pretty well. This is my druid's feral set. I also like my hunter's set: http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Customize.aspx?id=5155474&n=Corpsebryde&r=garona&pid=0
02/28/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Blinkette
I, for the life of me, cannot find the Silver-Thread Armor on the AH, so I replaced it with the Black Mageweave Vest, and covered it up with my guild tabard, which just so happens to match.

I like your mog.

I just replaced things to match this lovely dress fom Zul Aman.
Maybe my mog stands out, maybe it doesn't. I don't have a need for it to stand out. As long as i like it, that's what counts.

I guess i'm just not an attention sucker.
Maybe my mog stands out, maybe it doesn't. I don't have a need for it to stand out. As long as i like it, that's what counts.

I guess i'm just not an attention sucker.

No, you'r a attention sucker.

Do you know what's the reason why I mog my gear? NO...
I "mog" my toons for fun. Since running old raids until searching AH it's fun to me.

(sorry my english is bad)
02/28/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Strings
I thought it would be way more common, I was the first on my server to wear it and that's my only claim to fame, as for my weapon I change it allot.

Hi there undead cousin...
02/28/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Zedikuss
is your transmog gear no longer obtainable?

No... But click my armory.

How many other toons, especially Warlocks, do you see in this outfit day after day?
I built my set around these shoulders. I've seen other people with these shoulders (on the forums but not on my server) but different other items. I even got a tell in LFR last week, telling me I looked pretty :3

♥ Aune
02/28/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Ilitia
I like your mog.

Thanks! I like yours as well.
my doesn't stand out but my tank set does.. I don't have proof so =[ i'll stick to my pvp set while i wait for the servers to come up
I'm an adorable little lemon drop!

I guess this set is fairly unique since it cannot actually be acquired anymore in the game. I've seen maybe...one other person with it. I think...
Because it's purpley :)
I actually don't see a lot of druids in T5. It's a pretty awesome tier set, so I'm surprised.

Also, big hammer and bigger stick.
Undead rogues look silly in Druid gear

That's...pretty much the only reason

Edit: you should see my pve set
I've had people point out that they like mine.

Haven't seen too many people go for this set, either. Which I don't get. It's pretty damn amazing.
I actually don't see a lot of druids in T5. It's a pretty awesome tier set, so I'm surprised.

Also, big hammer and bigger stick.

well u don see much of pally t5 too, looks like power ranger...
No, you'r a attention sucker.

Do you know what's the reason why I mog my gear? NO...
I "mog" my toons for fun. Since running old raids until searching AH it's fun to me.

Struck a nerve, did i? It wasn't directed at you.
Pssssh nothing stands out on mine. -Shifty eyes- Maybe it my lightsaber? :O (That looks REALLY WRONG on my armory because the light doesn't shot up.)