So what happens tomorrow?

Buzzer beater when illidan was about to finish throwing him out

You are correct season 11 cataclysmic was 38 weeks, season 8 wrathful was 37, and s2 wod was 35 weeks.
With this season being 27. It just felt longer because how un-fun it was

I predict this season will be the worse season by far. The reason I say this is because anything pve related hasn’t been nerfed for PvP. The new trinkets won’t be nerfed, and now there is more stuff being added. It will only get worse from here. The only change we seen that made an impact on ladder was rdruid being reverted back 10% on all healing, other than that there hasn’t been a single game changing nerf.

That druid nerf will only be a nerf at the start of the season. As we get more geared the power curve will put them right back to where they were.

This was a nerf that was reverted at the beginning of s3. So you’re telling me if they were to buff rdruid 10% to all healing at the moment, you don’t think they would way too insane?

I am saying this current nerf on rdruids isnt as big as people are going to believe.

Let’s see… DH, Mage, Sin Rogue, Bear Tanks, RDruid domination will continue unabated. Only now…WW and MW monks will be added to this list.

Question - If everyone then switches to the Meta does it then become not the meta?

What about destro?

1 Like

Oops. Forgot one. I stand corrected.