So was ret nerfed today or no?

Did a few shuffles. Ret still doubling everyones damage. Or is the nerf coming next patch?

9 Likes

They were nerfed. What rating are you at?

8 Likes

Well, they only shaved a bit of damage and crit off wings itself.

5 Likes

So it did go through…

This is crazy man. I don’t get it. This ret legitimately doubled my damage in 3 matches. So dumb.

15 Likes

Sounds like a skill issue.

32 Likes

Nerf ret is impossible, they desubscribe, and are majority. (less $ for blizz)
still are op…

2 Likes

things do feel better.

I finally met you today.

Oh, yeah. Black Rook? :dracthyr_love_animated: I think that I was slow with vene/duel.

1 Like

what spec are you playing were you being focus most of the game.

1 guy did 3x my damage in solo shuffle
3 out of 6 rounds?

So you won 50% ur games and got rating?

And you still QQ in the forums.

This is lagitimetly what is wrong with WoW players. Yall losers cant handle 1 game where you dont feel like ur the best player and instantly come to the public forums to QQ and call for Nerfs.

Acutally wild to see a post about literally 1 players doing good.

You know…i see ret paladins who are absolute trash…maybe they need a buff all around “drools on my bib”

14 Likes

with all due respect blizzard cannot play the game for you. This seems like a skill issue. Also damage isn’t why you lost. People need to separate how you lost from why you lost. Paladin pops wings and nukes you is how you lost. But why did that burst kill you? Did you mismanage you cooldowns? Was your positioning bad? Did you not put out enough damage to counter pressure? Did you do anything to stallout the wings like silence, scatter, traps etc. What were you teammates doing to stop this? Things like this are WHY you lost. Figuring out why you lost instead of looking at damage meters and deathlogs is how you get better.

11 Likes

No no no BUT DOOD THE DPS METER SAID SO!!!

100% an example of Recount continuing to completely rot the brains of WoW players.

9 Likes

Haven’t played yet this week but my buddies tell me they are still a little cracked. I’ll know for certain once I hop back on mine but they were less cracked after the first nerf so my guess is this one probably put them in line where they are still strong but not so strong they appear in every arena game.

Try hitting 2k first.

Just slightly. =/

Enhance.

Reported.

Try learning the basics of your spec before you respond.

Don’t you need some skill before you tell someone else it’s a skill issue? :thinking:

13 Likes

Look at your molding posts. Nobody here agrees with yo. DPS in Arena is secondary to CC. You just come in here after getting your back busted out by a Paladin to QQ.

Exactly why warrior players are just cry babies in every expansion using the same excuses for buffs as if its classic wow.

6 Likes

33 out of 40 teams I fought last night had a Ret.

Meta’s pretty much the exact same and Ret is still top dawg.

5 Likes

Ret is the same exact thing. People just coping in various forms

3 Likes

Yes.

But also no.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Dang. I was hoping for at least some shift.