So, void elf wont be blonde?

legolas will continue in the horde killing humans?

3 Likes

Yes he will! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I think it’s extremely likely they will provide an Allerian blonde void elf hair color.

15 Likes

Sorry they wont

void elves gotta blue hair… or black… or purple

no sorry

6 Likes

I do not understand your post. Are you asking if Legolas will remain in the Horde, or are you asking if void elves will get blonde hair colors? Or something else? :confused:

Void elves r not high elves

thats the post

So is Alleria a Belf then?

2 Likes

We have zero clue.

I’m not crazy one way or another.

I was always in support for global hair ports to all races.

2 Likes

Void Elves are Blood Elves. Blood Elves are High Elves.

Do you see where I’m going?

Void Elves are High Elves.

14 Likes

honey i have a belf and i want him be like lorthemar

Okay, sweetie.

blonde4life

Legolas was used on Night Elf male Hunters first, so Legolas knows no faction restrictions.

Correct, rejoice in legolas.

No they won’t be so quit cryin that you didn’t get every Blood elf customization

I don’t foresee Void Elves getting new styles and colors until it’s the Allied Races’ turn for a customization pass. They’re probably just getting the skin tones and eyes early since they’re messing with the blood elf model already and it’s just a copypasta job. Maybe they’ll get the ears too?

That said, the new hairstyles being added seem to pull from a completely different set of textures than the vanilla races, which contains only natural hair colors. So they might eventually get blond and red, but not the same shade Blood Elves have, and in different styles. Of course this means that Blood Elves will probably get brown hair first, due to any new hairstyles pulling from this same set of textures.

I am perfectly fine having the darker and tentacle options on alliance side, and lighter tone hair options on horde. The skin and eye options look good. Horde can be the blonde chads, will be the darker broody chads.

1 Like

Looking like actual high elves are joining the void elves, so void elves will be high elves.

3 Likes

What others are saying though is the Void Elves have gone through a transformation because of the void energies. That is the reason for their dark hair and blue skin. Blizzard did specifically mention skin tone and eye color being traded between the two however no mention was made of hair. I think they will have more hair color options as even one of the pictured Blood Elves has a hair color not currently available to either side but to what degree and how blonde will a void elf be able to get is still speculation.

Hey now, every Male Night Elf Hunter wants to have a word with you.