So this is normal? Unsubscribed

edit: not my video

51 Likes

Videos? Yeah people post them all the time, just ignore them.

33 Likes

You unsubbed because of a video someone posted? I guess you really weren’t into the game anyway.

33 Likes

that’s definitely one of the extremes, but yes. that apparently is now normal and completely expected, and if you want just a fraction of reprieve, you’ll get some jackwagon telling you to go to retail. personally, i only use the burning steppes entrance nowadays, and i change up my route so im not completely foreseeable.

but yes, you have to die multiple times if you plan on doing blackrock mountain at any normal hour. cue the smarmy comments…

20 Likes

That music is atrocious.

37 Likes

At what point did you listen to the lyrics of that song and say “Yeah that will go well on the Forums”?

18 Likes

no that’s not normal, that’s pvp. f you want a normal server you need to choose it.

36 Likes

Name of track, please

5 Likes

Jesus is the one : Zack Fox

3 Likes

Normal on a Gankfest Server, yes. On a Normal Server, if you purposefully flag yourself, this will happen. But if you don’t flag yourself, piece of cake :cocktail:

12 Likes

I don’t get why you’re all complaining. It only took him 2 minutes to get thru the Horde.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

There is a reason why engineering is so important on a PvP server.

2 Likes

I hate hip-hop too, but you don’t have to unsubscribe Classic over it.

24 Likes

Sadly yes.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s how it’s like on Sulfuras now. I’m trying to log out in front of MC before hand.

2 Likes

FYI. It’s way faster to get to PVE content on a PvE server.

13 Likes

what the F’ is that music that was the worst S’ I have ever heard, I would rather listen to the cats screeching.

12 Likes

I know man. 2pac and Biggie are both rolling over as we speak…

2 Likes

Cope.
10char

Haha I know, but not my video