So the non stop allie premades vs horde pugs ever going to get fixed?

How about fixing the 90+% of WSG and AB being allie premades vs horde pugs??? huh? just saying??? how about premades vs premades only??? huh???

7 Likes

It’s not. It’s mostly premades on both sides, somehow getting matched against pugs frequently instead of each other.

4 Likes

Other version of WoW, fam. TBC will be there for you possibly next year.

1 Like

how are you queueing into premades on your 120?

3 Likes

The fix is…pvp on the weekends!

Ally main making a thread on a horde retail toon to then use as an example of “horde crying about premades” in their next AV cry thread.

I see what you’re doing, you aren’t slick

It would be nice. I think the people who want to keep the status quo are just Alliance players who want to continue destroying pugs with their premade groups. If they only fought against other premades they would win as much.

lol “it’s not”…yea, it actually is. 7/7 premades in my play time today. All losses, less than 2k honor.

Wierd how i played wsg all day yesterday in a partial premade and less than half my games were against premades, and the ones that were premades were just as bad as pugs if not worse

The only somewhat difficult game was against yesmaster and his partial premade, still won tho

It is weird, and definitely not most peoples experience. Hence the 567 threads about this issue.

Are there REALLY that many threads tho?

Or do the same people keep posting on their retail alts to make it seem like there is

Hmm…

make your own premade and stop having social tism

Remember when horde proclaimed that when alliance used to premade AV the mighty horde pug players simply adapted?

Adapt bro.

5 Likes

Seems like a lot of effort. I talk about it with people on my server every day. It’s a real problem.

My stats last week running mostly solo:
WSG: 8/44
AB: 25/67

Since i installed this addon I have 28% WSG win rate, 42% AB win rate and most weeks its in the low 30s

I’ve just actually started doing BGs again on my main but it seems extra bad the first few days after honor reset.

All weekend I had mostly PUG vs PUG probably about 1 out of 5 was a premade but since Tuesday that number has flipped.

On the plus side I actually had a 3:0 victory WSG today against a premade that made up for it.

My advice is hold up in the flag room or at the Farm and try and get some HKs so it’s not a total loss.

Well, when the other team doesn’t die, you get no HKs. And GY farm happens a lot, in AB and WSG. Hence no honor. Hence broken game.

And yet you continue to queue solo, what a mad man.

1 Like

I don’t think they intend to change that, no. The lotus fix came with fixing WSG jump spots, so I imagine if they were working on fixing this, they would have said something about it by now.

Best of luck though.

Dont pug if you never want to be farmed by a premade.

I learned that bg’s & pvp in general ain’t worth the $15.00 a month, so I bought Whiskey instead. I felt that money was better to gulp down in a night than endure a month of irritation. Food for thought.