So the new Wintergrasp setup is worse

It’s now even easier for the defending team to win, it’s such a joke. Give us a blacklist option so we can permanently blacklist Ashran and WG, they are both terrible.

2 Likes

This used to be an option and I don’t know why it was removed.

Really? I actually won on offense for the first time in like…years?

2 Likes

Yeh I remember it being there. Probably Blizzard being upset that a lot of us kept blacklisting the same BG’s.

2 games so far and it’s been more one sided than I ever remember.

1 Like

Really? From what I heard offense got some buffs, it should be better than before? Haven’t play one yet.

The last game I played we won so easily it didn’t even seem like there was an attacking team, and we had more than half our guys down south killing towers for the first half.

Idk. I need to do it more. I lost in a flash as defense earlier.

I dunno, could be because I was playing Horde side. I find the Alliance is absolutely woeful in the epic battlegrounds. I can queue those as horde and basically win 9/10 no matter what.

1 Like

It was removed when they split bgs into epic and normal queues due to the reduced pools.

I said it back when they made this thread
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/upcoming-changes-to-the-ashran-isle-of-conquest-and-wintergrasp-epic-battlegrounds/

The increase to the time reduced from towers is as significant if not more to the defenders as the reduction to tower health is to the attackers.
On top of that the nerfs to Seige Engines and Demo’s were more significant to the attackers who are forced to rely more heavily on them, whilst defenders can make better useage of catapults to hold and capture workshops stifling the attackers efforts.

Pretty sure the forced ranking also better helps the defenders as well as they have more potential to unintentionally avoid conflict than the attackers do.

I haven’t even done it since the patch lol.

You haven’t missed much.

“Same old same old”