least the kept the grin

2 Likes

This one fits night elves and nightborne : 3

2 Likes

Here’s the models.

…and one missing color.

1 Like

i’d love to enslave Lothraxion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

night elves having other night elves as pets sounds weird…

Blizz really should add this guy’s customizations… they are very cool.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/wnypr6/concept_zandalari_warlock_minion_glyphs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/tejct0/concept_customizable_voidwalker_glyphs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

2 Likes

Think of how poor Pluto feels, being owned by a mouse. :flushed:

ooo I LOVE this idea.
Panda lock pets. wonder what it would be?

3 Likes

Hah!

Looks like a demonic mini-me version of Malfurion :rofl:

3 Likes

I want that horn style for my Demon Hunter.

1 Like

In part because I’m lazy but still can’t help but participate, I’m just going to repost things I wrote in other threads relating to the topic:

"Frankly, as I see it, this is primarily a matter of presentation. Practically there’s little to nothing stopping most if not all playable races from being most if not all classes. The problem is there is nothing to show which are normal, exemplary or peculiar within the individual cultures and I think that is the core of much recent backlash and concerns on the topic.

All that is really needed is an in-game illustration of these boundaries. Conversations between npcs and/or the presence of relevant trainers in relevant locations should be enough and I doubt they take much more to implement."

“Frankly I’d just be satisfied with the devs taking the time to illustrate combos that’re likely or provably irregular or peculiar. They don’t need to be normalized, just have some manner of establishment. It can’t take that much time or resources to implement a conversation or two.”

1 Like

In the words of Arthas upon finding the secret Yeti Imperium…

“What the hell is that?!”

1 Like

Given we got explanations for the other choices (Draenei space pirates, the Lok’osh for the orcs), there’ll be explanations coming

My guess is Lightforged Draenei are going to be ones using Secret Lightforged Demon Fighting Techniques to enslave demons that they insist aren’t fel magic but instead light.

It would be nice if they provided some rationalization. I give it a 10% chance.

1 Like

I have to break character here.
Pluto is a DOG. Micky is a MOUSE. Not the same species, not even close. It would be weird if GOOFY owned Pluto, then that would be really bad.

1 Like

People own monkeys

I don’t have a point I just wanted to remind everyone

4 Likes

majority of people consider pets family
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:
not arguing, just sharing.

1 Like

Shame warlocks can’t name demons.

It’ll likely be too large to avoid the helm and hair.

It’s a demon.

…unless you mean this weird thing, it’s been trying to sell me virtual real estate. :thinking:

1 Like

Is that a new demon?

1 Like