SO pre patch next week

Same, my new main is waiting to be leveled just in time for shadowlands. Excited that it wont take as long as usual.

No it’s really Oct 28th.

4 Likes

No confirmation by Blizzard, so it is soon

I finally got my double 5-mask clear and Faceless One title so bring it on!

2 Likes

Nah just ppl without any source wishing it is , from Anon this is obvious

If it releases next week, pleasant surprise.

If it doesn’t, I’ve got nothing to really do in this game because nothing about the end-game interests me. So I’ve no problem waiting longer.

Besides, Baldur’s Gate III releases into early access next Tuesday. I’ll be pre-occupied with that.

3 Likes

I literally don’t care. I farm gold. I play for free. Whatever dude.

1 Like

I’ve been reading people’s opinions about the patch for weeks and weeks now. I think most of them understand and realize that the biggest feature is about the pre-patch are the pre-patch events, but more notably the level squish and customization options.

People care about customizing their character. People care about leveling alts, getting the chance to do so much more quickly and efficiently, it’s going to entice a lot of people.

Then you have people that are returning that want to unlock Allied races and they will have a much easier time doing so since reputation grinding is being removed as being mandatory to unlock them.

Most people I see talking about the pre-patch mainly mention the customization options and the level squish. I don’t think I’ve seen hardly anyone talk about max level content to do in the pre-patch.

There are some things to do for people that will be level 50 though. Catch up gear for alts even if it is crappy to some, it’s still good catchup gear.

There’s plenty to look forward to in the prepatch, so I have to say I disagree with your sentiments.

4 Likes

next week for sure.

1 Like

class changes ,no corruptions, new leveling, moron

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Still sad it wasn’t this week.

1 Like

Yeah I really want allied races! That’s really the only thing I’m excited for with prepatch, and I don’t wanna level any race/class right now since I know I’ll just make an allied race version of it

I got so bored waiting for the prepatch I ground out the rep for Vulpera/Magthar/Zandalari and unlocked all three lol.

2 Likes

“Allegedly”

While I have been wanting new content for a while now, I have also been more than patient during this time since I rather have Blizzard take their sweet time ironing out things so that we can have a nicer start on everything.

But in general? Yes, I am SO ready for it! :upside_down_face:

I’m getting conflicting signals here, bud.

1 Like

Well I don’t have BFA so I’m gonna have to wait for (hopefully) prepatch to even have the chance to unlock them

At this points…

I don’t care anymore…

Yes. I’m ready for 2 full weeks of tuning. I already can’t wait for 9.1

Can’t blame ya.

1 Like