So, no STORM boss before the launch?

ya think so?
That’d be nice for those who missed getting it so far.

after taking the time to farm the items i have now that will just SIT here…sure. relax.

You know, abysmal drop rates aside, im not the only one whose p’d about this.

Umm… they are not something you can buy. You can do the Elemental Invasion events in DF and get one from a boss drop.

2 Likes

you do need to know that in small quarters like dungeons, that trinket can pull crap you didnt intend to.
Dont ask me how I know, lol.

1 Like

There’s a blue post that says so.

1 Like

well thats good.
We got ours here, but I can see some having missed out for whatever reason
I almost missed out myself cuz i had no idea there was any trinket till someone mentioned it in here.

2 weeks of event, but some people still always start to do at the very last moment of it… :man_facepalming:

They could make the event last 5 years and there would still be people at 4 years and 364 days into it going “zomg FOMO I was too busy WTF BLIzzzzzz”.

assuming ppl care enough to do that or id be soloing it…assuming im even alive by time they turn on those events…IF they remember to turn them on…cough coughtirisfalcough

If you are having trouble getting that foot out I can help. But you seem like you can talk just fine so lets leave it in, it’s a good look on you.

1 Like

Ah OP just Ms want to cry for the sake of crying. Check. Next thread.

You must have missed that part…

And you keep missing the part where people have said that you can still get the trinket in Dragonflight.

2 Likes

for such a rough month you are sure concerned about nonsense.

I just came back to the game yesterday, and I won’t miss out on the trinket, you want to know how?

They didn’t miss it. It just doesn’t fit the agenda.

I mean the event literally was just AFK for 20 minutes, tag boss, get loot. Shocking to me some people didn’t manage to do that

I’m too busy.

They’re going to drop from one of the major outdoor events that will be happening in current content zones.

There will be people doing them, cupcake. Try to breathe a bit.

Okay she must of got the foot out, now on to washing that thing after being in that dirty mouth.