AHHHHHHHHHH

Buddy! We all missed you dude

7 Likes

Now if only we can get Snowfox back.

6 Likes

You should cap hit then :smiley:

#LastJoke

14 Likes

We missed you, your jokes and your strong dislike for Demon Hunters.

I for one am very pleased to see you alive and well.

11 Likes

He is just too embarrassed to tell us the truth, which is he has fallen in love with a DH alt and now mains it. But he doesn’t know how to admit it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Mortis, before you go, can you please consider showing us support? Surely, the devs will listen to us if you say

7 Likes

Good we need more of the old guard to come back and drown out all those pol threads the mods are too busy to lock.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome back Mortis! Lot of people were worried about you, lots of… whispers… among the community on what happened. Good to see you on the forums again, you are very beloved around here :slight_smile:

/equips tinfoil

5 Likes

They won’t lol

I’ve been lobbying for a lot of things for many years. Draenei Warlocks, Glyph of the Void Succubus, a rep buff that increases in effect for each max level toon you have, “Hide Pants”, etc.

None of it has been successful so far lol

I’m up for Worgen tails. But my voice has just as much power as anyone else’s.

11 Likes

waves at mortis

Long time no see!

1 Like

Mortis can I have your endorsement for the upcoming Horde council race? I’m hoping to gain the favor of Demon Hunters and Pandaren so I can finally get that idiot Ji Firepaw out. I am the best fit for the Pandaren leader and Vulpera leader. It’s true.

MORTIS HAS SPOKEN

My strategy is to be as loud and obnoxious and impossible to ignore as possible until I can be a waggy girl.

10 Likes

What sorcery has happened here? :fearful: Don’t you worry, we shall corrupt you again! Also hi!

1 Like

MORTIS!!!

/hug

We missed you, buddy. Even if you don’t want to do comedy here anymore, it’s really great to know you’re okay.

4 Likes

Mortis is so popular

1 Like

Translation: Please don’t link screenshots of me multi-boxing 40 demonhunters and please don’t link my Illdian/Maiev fanart/fanfic on Deviantart!

:joy::joy:

Well… I’m the right species, and the right color fur, will I do?

Thanks for all the smiles over the past year or so. I’ve missed your posts!

1 Like

well, as long as you are okay, the random people on the forums can rest easy.

1 Like

Did you get a job at Blizz? :thinking: