So Lor'themar will die?

I think I’ve seen this trend before…

Not until Thally has a kid. Really, I dont think most of our faction leaders have a target on their backs just yet.

1 Like

They’re gana screw with em somehow.

I’m not blind.

He’s one of the most developed characters lore wise the Horde has left (which is just beyond sad). He better not.

13 Likes

they’re putting chemicals in the water to turn the frickin’ elves dead

24 Likes

Props go on Moon:

According to the author it’s was just her volunteering so I wouldn’t see foreshadowing in all of this

https://twitter.com/Authoroux/status/1266491941727793152?s=20

4 Likes

Lor’Themar dies, he have not seen it comming
an arrow hits him, he was too busy dreaming
his hair quickly turned white, a call of bitterness, a loud screaming
it echoes over the battlefield it was a bad timing
Lor’Themar dammed his dreaming and the Horde ends screaming

4 Likes

It dawned on me during the Horde council meeting that he’s the most senior Horde leader now after Thrall… and he didn’t even take a few years out to go neutral. Trippy.

16 Likes

Nah man, Thalyssra will have a child, and she dies.

Nobody in World of Warcraft is allowed to have a living mother… Except for Jaina.

1 Like

he will die once kaelthas comes back

Knowing Blizz she’ll become Warchief, kill Lor’themar which will start a Horde civil war giving us the Horde Civil War trilogy.

You stop it mister…don’t you dare tempt Blizzard with a good time.

3 Likes

I didn’t ask for this curse of future sight. It’s not my fault.

1 Like

You are a treasure.

1 Like

I’m sure once Blizzard decides they don’t want them as a couple anymore they’ll “reveal” that Thalyssra is Lor’themar’s grandmother since Blood Elves and Nightborne are related as closely as they are.

It’s far more likely that Kael’thas is going to get redeemed and state: “I was wrong. Silvermoon will have another king.” and bestow the title on Lor’themar himself.

2 Likes

Super trippy. I remember the days before the throne of thunder patch when someone would mention his name and everybody would reply with “…Who??”

He went from having basically no character to be the most developed Horde leader.

7 Likes

All it took was a little flex of muscle and a flip of a bench and he became someone we all love.

6 Likes

Oh please, Lor’themar said Baine was the “best of the Horde.” Frankly, I think death would be an improvement for him at this point.

5 Likes