So, i've been spit on 6 times so far today

1st day wearing my Faerie Set.

Is this considered normal behavior now?

13 Likes

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and some spare love

6 Likes

Did you buy the faerie set in order to test how many times you would get spit on?

If not then no its not normal

9 Likes

In the hot, spicy way? Or in the mean way?

7 Likes

I’ve been wearing mine and no one has said anything or spit on me

29 Likes

/spit now it’s 7

50 Likes

Spit on them back. :heart:

11 Likes

ive had it a few hours no one spit on me.

some people /dance with me but thats it

3 Likes

Lol people really don’t like the set, it’s amazing the lengths some are going to express their hatred for it. Tempted to put it on a toon in org and see if people actually say or do anything.

3 Likes

its an emote in a vidya game chat. its no lengths of anything

2 Likes

Perhaps they reacted to your name? Oh wait, Classic toon. Why do people post on retail GD on a Classic toon, it always puzzles me. What are you hiding she said in an Illidari type voice*

I guess the spit emote is there for a purpose. I must admit I’ve occasionally laughed at an Orc wearing one but that’s purely for aesthetic reasons. Anyone who spits are you, just dance for them and smile. It’s more fun to make someone feel silly than anything else you could do.

7 Likes

I’ve been cheering and dancing with people wearing it :smile:

17 Likes

It looks silly on pandas

Apparently some have dmed others about it, there was a post about someone quitting over it. Due to all the hateful things their friend was being told.

There is NO hot, spicy way!

You’re a GNOME!

(I haven’t had any issues wearing the Faerie suit. But people are nice on Oceanic, or at least less offended! :smile:)

3 Likes

Good for you, you strangely attractive Orc.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yesss! We have to spread the support. :heart: We could alternatively /lick the people who spit on others and see if they get uncomfortable.

Wait let me post on my NE!

1 Like

So you’re saying if he was another race there is a hot and spicy way? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

it looks terrible. That’s it though. Doesn’t warrant harassment.

2 Likes