So is the Horde broke?

Nazmir also have some areas which are good for resources and hunting. In the tides of War the western part should’ve been cleansed from blood troll and alliance presence, Horde and Alliance made so many assaults in this place that it should be free for Zandalari to take ot over and repurpose it for future use while steady working to get back the rest of the zone.

Honestly I was surprised to see blood troll problem to be dealt with so quickly I was sure that even with G’huun gone their population would still be a problem.

Well it is hard to tell with Blizzard.
Keep in mind the Scarlett Crusade was still an issue in Cataclysm, despite us basically wiping them out across the board in Vanilla.
By all accounts, the entirety of the continent should be available for both Horde and Alliance for each, but I have a sneaking suspicion if we ever go back there we will find not much has changed… sadly.

I do not expect any big changes in Nazmir. But neither I did with Pandaria, which they did restore up to my positive surprise as I was sure zone would be in bad shape forever.

This is one of the reasons I am looking up for incoming book, to get update on the current Zandalari situation.

It would be good to read that at least western side is fully reclaimed (so the path up to Bwonsamdi temple) which would be imo reasonable.

The biggest threat in that zone was Zalamar and the undead. Zalamar was razed to the ground and Alliance fully captured it for assault and it was recaptured by Horde and Zandalari.

The undeads were also supposedly dealt with during questing experience.

The rest could still be contested territory as I don’t expect for blood trolls to disappear this quickly despite losing the biggest source of power they had.

If book would cover that I’d be happy. Game doesn’t have to deliver it. I know that they would have to have a very good reason to revisit the zones to waste time and resources for that.

Didn’t their leader fix a water fountain, that had a field of living crops?