So is rated battlegrounds not working right now?

Been sitting in queue for a combined twenty minutes, we’ve requeued four times, changed leads, nothing. There’s absolutely no way nobody is doing rated battlegrounds right now, anybody else having the same issue right now?

1 Like

Did you finally get Q’s?

Nope, we eventually gave up and disbanded.

1 Like

That’s a shame. I tried to do some rbgs on an alt last week yolo low cr around 4pst, just for cap but group was taking too long to form. We would wait for a tank, then healer would leave, wait some more, etc. after 20 mins I just logged.

Listings are definitely down compared to season 1.

Part of it is the pve base is basically all gone with gear changes in 9.1,and honor gear being useless for new players or even alts to try and get a decent pvp experience.

It all stems from pve minded devs not understanding the needs of pvp minded players

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m having to do mythic plus and heroic sanctum to stay relevant in pvp.

2 Likes

do you know what your teams mmr was?

i put 1 char on main raid progression raid, other my alt char doin rated only for fault.

For me chasing only for weekly fault is not a big problem from rated BG. dunno if for push rating.

Thought everyone is on strike from RBGs and Arena. Well I mean also the game lost a lot of people too for 20 different reasons. 9.1 is the big flopkiss. I bet Blizz wish they had a few mulligans.

1 Like

the killing of the wow pvp base to be sure

one would think so, however pride won’t admit mistakes
pride won’t learn because it believes it already knows it all
sounds like the current lead dev team to me

lastly … pride goes before destruction :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes