So if and when we can use two leggos

I forget what the name is but I used it as demo and it would increase my dmg by 15% or my demons. Could that pair well with affliction given we can use two leggos at some point and maybe spec out of sac and use haunt in pvp scenarios? I actually feel like I have a lot of time to cast as affy in games so starting to think that leggo plus the corruption one could pair well together…

What are your thoughts?

It’s this legendary: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=337057/relic-of-demonic-synergy

It’s only 10% for Affliction, but yes, the spec used it during 9.0 and maybe could use it in 9.2

So, yes, there is the possibility of using this in more diverse scenarios where Malefic Wrath isn’t better but you also can’t benefit from Wrath of consumption.

Currently you can only use a covenant legendary in your second slot so Sacrolash and Demonic Synergy aren’t a possible combo :frowning: .

3 Likes

This one is the one to get IMO

That’s….really bad.

1 Like

Good shard builder when the game is forcing you to move alot.

You’ll never take that legendary even in high movement fights

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. That leggo is hilariously bad.

1 Like

Wait….I can have 2 Lego’s equipped right now, so long as one of them is a covenant leggo, or are you saying in 9.2?

In 9.2. We will be give a freebie cov leggo belt as well.

1 Like

Someone told me that the demonic synergy one still works with your pet sacced. Like whenever the pet sac bonus procs it can proc synergy and buff your dmg. Never tested it though myself.

Hmm that would be pretty cool… Might have to test it because the extra 15% dmg across the board would be much better then just the corruption dmg!