So i watched the Classic WoW with Creator Video

If I had the forum access I would link vader screaming at the sky! Augghh. I used to love that game, the game stands by itself it doesn’t need to be crammed with micro transactions. Bleck.

On the wow related side though, I think the game felt great all the way through Lich King before questionable decisions popped up intermittently. Then Legion was really good overall and then it feels like BFA was a downgraded version of Legion.

I’m glad for classic just because I think if it can show that people still enjoy a challenge and things being more complex, it’ll help retail out a bit too. Not that I’m like “Bye retail! I’m going to classic!” more like, I’ll play them both for different reasons lol.

Leveling party this coming weekend is going to be great though =O!

They were one of the largest game companies when they launched wow. What you talking about? Lmao

Ah no, what i meant before was how WQs gave really good gear really easily, i think those should at least be tied to the World bosses or something inside a dungeon or raid

1 Like

I laughed a lot now. Classic is extremely chill and 70% of gameplay is literally walking. All you gotta do is not berserk through countless mobs.

1 Like

How is them good gear? Once every moon eclipse one of them might tiranforge in a useful thing but thats about it.

This cannot be repeated enough. This should be plastered to every Dev’s cube wall. They don’t understand that their reimagined classes hurt player investment. They’re literally paid to not care.

2 Likes

BfA released over 100 mounts available in game and like 4 store mounts…

I think that had more to do with twitch not existing yet and professional gaming not being a popular thing than anything related to classic.

Its exactly why there is a live twitch event hosted in Vegas for classic even though its the same game as vanilla.

Yeah, and I’m not necessarily against e-sports. I just dislike how much it affects the regular game. I wish there was a way to separate the 2.

2 Likes

Well they could create servers just for them, but who knows how that would work

Or maybe mark the servers that have a Streamer on them

1 Like

There are streamers on every server, just a matter of how popular they are.

Welp, what one more game added to the list to use the cheat engine on single-player would hurt? :rofl:

Come on, it’s Activision, they have their Call of Duty.

Well another thing they could do, would be to phase the server in 2, and you can join the streamer side or the normal one

(Of course this cant be done in combat for obvious reasons)

1 Like

Well did you know that Bethesta very first patch on Wolfstein Youngblood (which has an absurd amount of issues) was to completely block the use of Cheat Engine

Basically a fix to MTX

Nothing, the game got better.

I know why I made that post, Sourjuice.

Except streaming is a 3rd party activity and there is no real way to have it influence the world in game.

…Well knowing bethesda, i’m sure they just patched it shoddily to a point where it would screw up one or two of the game’s components.

If not, even then, somebody would eventually bypass that patch with a mod or two, or a cracked EXE. Or just grab it on G2A, cause it might as well be pirating and trolling the publishers/devs at the same time. (wouldn’t really advise actually doing it do until you review the overall dodgeiness of that site.)

Either way, were talking about a game that isn’t particularity good from the getgo (though far from the worst game out there) and puts DOOM Eternal in a terrible spot cause Id tech has to obey Bethesda’s unusually questionable decision making. I seriously hope theirs no Forced Co-Op and MTX in DOOM Eternal, i don’t want that game to suck.

Lets be real they are gonna do it

1 Like

Yea your right. :neutral_face:

… Atfer seeing Wolfstein Youngblood, i just took DOOM off my wishlist until i see and hear good things about that game.

Hell i avoided playing Skyrim Special Edition for that reason and stuck with Oldrim, stupid paid mods. And that’s before Fallout 76. Way before Fallout 4 even with the whole Paid Mods thing. :face_vomiting:

I just honestly wish all the competent studios in Bethesda like ID Tech and… idk, the Prey and Dishonored devs, would just split and make their own studio together.