So I recently got a Mac book and it can run wow

And I have several questions,

Does wow on macs use a lot of resources… apple says 10hrs of battery life but I’m getting like an 1hr running wow?

Is it against the rules to use apple software to connect to wow from my MacBook and control it from my iPad? Mostly ah, and joining bgs, so I don’t have to be in front of it…

Finally are most addons compatible with macs? I tried downloading curse and it says windows programs aren’t supported

I can’t answer the questions about Apple Products, but for addons, they aren’t .exe or .dmg files, so they should work fine on an Apple Computer. I don’t see any compatibility differences of using addons on WoW between 2 different types of PC’s.

EDIT: Here is more information about addons.

Any graphics-intensive game is hard on battery life. Best to always play while plugged in. Make sure to keep the underside well-ventilated, too, especially if you’re running on battery power. The heat’s killer.

I’m not sure, but screen mirroring doesn’t seem like it’d be against the rules.

Get the twitch client and most of your addons will work for you.

for the addons you need to download the twitch client i believe thus why it isn’t working. you can ALWAYS… manually download them it’s not hard but a pain to update imo.

im almost certain it would work if you download the twitch client though. i think i had the same issue and i used Windows OS.