So.. I just came back.. What's with the 8 hour update?

There’s a new Arena, and you can do cross faction arena or rated BGs.

Blizzard still hasnt’t figured out devops kekers

1 Like

The hamster had to be rushed to the vet. Last reported, he was in critical but stable condition.

We are all praying for him.

9 Likes

Speculation and rumors have it, that there will be a surprise in this patch that they didn’t announce on purpose.

1 Like

9.2.5 drops today, so there’s a fair sized patching being done.

And a social contract to boot.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

Oh goodie.

1 Like

Not much, unfortunately.

It would have been datamined.

No, you can’t have my picnik basket.

:panda_face:

1 Like

give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will spend hundreds of dollars on fishing gear, he will use twice a year :nerd_face: My girlfriend hates my hobbies lol.

Really? I thought I read something datamined about LFR gear dropping 265 gear. Is that just for later in the summer or just false info?

Cross faction but only in premade groups, so I can now focus on my horde paladin and group with a few friends on the alliance.
I’ve only made 2 friends over the past year on the alliance side, most people are very dense.

Nope, not necessarily, they can keep stuff hidden from the public.

Most leaks are done on purpose for hype and it’s all about the “BAM” in your face shock value to get things trending in the game world.

1 Like

Hmm. I broke up with someone for the exact reason of spending an ridiculous lump of money on a hobby that they spent, at most, a handful of hours on.

The only hobby I couldn’t convince them to try was therapy.

1 Like

I’m not sure how Season 4 item levels work specifically, but yes, that would happen in Season 4 which isn’t coming until the summer.

I’m not talking about leaks. The data is out there. Big surprises would have been datamined. It happens every time.

I guess will have to wait and see.

Didn’t like someone spending their money on their hobby
Tried to pressure them into therapy that they didn’t need

Man, they sure lost out on a great catch with you huh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There’s a bunch of stuff that has remained encrypted throughout the ptr. It wasn’t datamined. Blizz are getting better at it. They did the same with the Sylvanas ending stuff.

2 Likes