So i had a few days off

Blizzard calls it a forum ban, i call it having family in town for a Holiday, so i knew i wouldn’t be able to post much if at all anyways so i decided to take the high road and make sure i had no distractions from my family. Fam is kind of important to me as i don’t get to see them much anyways.

So… where are we now that I’m back in full force? Rdf been implemented yet? I just logged in and didn’t see any changes. Really wasnt expecting any if I’m to be honest.

Is the community still toxic? I hope so. I’m a rogue so toxic is kind of my thing. I still see some of my favor rdf villians are still posting. I bet it gets exhausting fighting a useless fight. Moral of the story here is don’t go into a Blizzard game and expect one thing as we never really know what we’ll get.

I’d say Wotlkc ended up right where i expected. Pretty neat. Polished. Full of quest and classes i love. That rich lore. Those beautiful zones. Some active wpvp.

So what do you guys think? How was your holidays and anything new for you?

3 Likes

If youre forced to do something as a negative consequence of your own actions that’s not “taking the high road…”

Pretty decent spin attempt though. You should consider a career as a republican politician

14 Likes

I wasn’t asking for an opinion. I was expressing my actions. But then again, i play a rogue. Not exactly the most noble of classes, right? Lol I crack myself up sometimes.

3 Likes

I 100% agree with this…
Forced vacation is not an actual vacation but a penalty box that you “tried” to make sounds better, but you can almost feel it was so forced to type all that.

3 Likes

Yes you were.

5 Likes

Wrath classic has exceeded my expectations. I’ve been having an absolute amazing time. Blizzard has made some bad decisions but they’ve also made some really good ones.
I’m very happy with how it’s turned out.

Only downside i can see for all of classic is that i feel it’s gone too fast. But that’s just my opinion. Other than that, it’s been great :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I agree – add LFD/RDF to LKClassic

7 Likes
2 Likes

No, i wasn’t. I wanted an opinion on a different topic, not on my ban. L2read

Yes you were.

2 Likes

Yeah okay man. Whatever you try to think. One day you may catch up to my level of thinking. Its rather sad that a gaming company really has to hirer forum moderators at all. What a waste of good money. Elon should’ve bought Blizzard.

Rofl. Right… Because that’s going so well for Twitter…

I imagine it’ll line up in 50 or so years when the dementia starts to set in…

2 Likes

It’s funny seeing someone trying rationalize something bad. A normal person would simply “not” use the forum when they didn’t want to.
:axe:

1 Like

I spent thanksgiving week off of work, with most of my time going toward installing insulation…

So i didnt really get a week off of work, lol.

Trolls be trolling today. Sheesh. I need some of that troll begone.

I also had my account suspended due to weaponized mass reports. Took the time to cancel my account (active til Dec 7), and play other games. Albion is OK, played Stray, beat untitled goose game, currently playing RDR2 for my second play through.

I appealed the suspension and didn’t get a reply until a week after the suspension was lifted. This game is in a sad state.

I’ve been so productive since I broke the habit of this game. Running Naxx 100 times until they decide to implement Ulduar sounds like a waste of time.

Also, Elon is doing great things for Twitter. He took it private so it can’t be cellar boxed by short sellers, and is working on making it actually profitable. He even held a public vote to bring back our ex president from 3 years ago- very democratic. The poster above is just die hard woke liberal on every post. There’s no reasoning with people like that.

4 Likes

Do you feel moderators on the forums cost Blizzard more money then they’re worth? They seem hyper liberal with their policies and sure seem to hit that ban button awfully quickly.

2 Likes

With a spin like that you should apply to CNN, I hear they are looking for a Brian Stelter replacement.

2 Likes

As long as you are within their lines, shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

what is this myspace?