So I’m leaving Proudmoore

yes but it is a very strange list, I wonder how they determined that. Moonguard was never even a PvP server so it is doubtful there are large numbers of PvPers on there.

cries in Draenei

No one cares about ‘wacky names’ on RP servers anymore. I see tons on mine way worse than OP even some that are borderline explicit. Been there for years (some) no reports no changes.

And rine is ditch in British, whats your point?

Also lad just means male or boy. Report the non RP names.

Not even sure if a person who doesn’t already have a character over on Area 52 will be able to make one there.

A couple friends tried and the got the message Server Full Please Choose Another Server or something like that. Wouldn’t let them make a character there. This was a month ago so I am not sure how it is now.

Yokes… some of yall need therapy and jesus and sunlight. I wish u the best friend. I prefer lgbtq+ servers honestly, I don’t have time for harassment. Best of luck! :crossed_fingers:

Funny thing, RP servers allow nicknames. So Crazyloki would be allowed, just like Locoloki would be allowed. You’re really reaching for ways to be offended.

1 Like

illidan or area 52. i feel ya on the emptyness i was in your shoes for 8 yrs and the reason i’m on proudmoore that and got tired of being on 25:1 server world pvp’n nonstop to do anything lol. good luck whatever you choose.

I just transferred my troll from Stormrage to Durotan, come with me.

tichondrius or illidan are imo the best horde servers. they arent as you might say “little b1tches”. wyrmrest if you rp

Only problem is- the data center location.
I know most players, and especially casuals don’t care about this
(not necessarily saying anyone in this thread is one).

Area52 and Illidan is in the Chicago base, whereas Proudmoore, Moon Guard, Wyrmrest, all are in the LA data base.

I’ve tested this many times, and I get a noticeable 20-30 ms difference when I go to the LA based servers. It doesn’t matter that much, and is pretty negligible, but you feel it if you’re doing high end arena or high end mythic+ keys.

I’d really love to play on Moon Guard or Proudmoore, but what I do in the game makes me feel limited to the Eastern servers.

Anyways, just one thing the OP might think about it.

I’m pretty sure the transfer has already happened, after 5 months…

2 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. This thread is from June and the original poster is actually on Moon Guard, as one can easily see from their character sheet!

Thanks for the post and have a great day!

Yeah I can sympathize, 'cause I play there and it’s pretty heavy with Alliance.

Unless anyone really cares about wpvp, roll or transfer to a realm that’s predominantly comprised of your faction. It makes your life so much easier.

Edit - that feeling when you realize you’ve posted in an old necroed thread… :weary:

1 Like

There’s always that one guy who shows up in “RP realm” threads to point out that somebody’s name in in violation.

Always could come to MG and /burp on the Alliance. They really like that here.

Emerald Dream might be better though

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. The poster in question is in fact on Moon Guard at this very moment! Did you know this thread is from June?

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Why would you pick a majority alliance server to play horde on? There are many horde dominated servers out there already.

Holy necro, Batman!

yup, sorry. Don’t know how that happened. It was on my feed somehow.

1 Like