So here's a neat trick to do against twinks!

It’s cool, I made a bug report on it. Also posted the exact thread from the XPoff thread showing how to do it. I’m sure nature will work this right out if enough people do it.

Experience is much lower without Full BOA sets.

Yes i’m sure that’s what it is. Goodness, i’m nervous about 39 because this guys gone through 5 wins and not dinged! Wow, what a hell level that is!

Hopefully they boost experience for you guys in Battlegrounds.

Hey if you’d like, you can go read the bug report I wrote and add that tidbit of wisdom to it. Seriously, go and ‘movement’ that bug report. I’m sure the GM’s will thank you.

Here i’ll even help you out :

Gonna go to bed now, don’t forget to vote!

1 Like

Just realized this was 120, nice to see MM doing well again.

Just bring a sub rogue for cc!!!

Man corn and I have some amazing synergy.

Even prot war + mm works

2 Likes

So abusing a system :thinking:

4 Likes

wait so it’s not abusing the system to avoid xp after xpon/off was changed and yet this is?

Abusing a system to report system abusers, mind blown.

3 Likes

Corn plays a nice style of rogue indeed.

Beautiful… absolutely beautiful.
and for those who are saying this is abuse of the report function i say nae
if blizz didnt want this crap to happen they wouldnt make it so easy to do
and if they actually cared that people do this they wouldnt have implemented it in the first place.
but i dont que for pvp out of max lvl because it is like picking on the handicapped while there are like 2 nba all stars on their team. like yea its fun for like 3 ques but it gets really boring when you keep killing back peddling hunters and click healers. while some twinks are just those same back peddlers and sub par healers but they just seem competent because stat inflation.
not saying all twinks suck but i am saying that when you crush a twink with 2 times your health on your alt wearing greens from 5- 10 lvls ago it makes you think why are the twinks complaining about queing with people more their speed.

LOL. I actually giggled at this.

1 Like

How do you know they are?

I dunno, maybe the 3561 threads about leaving early to avoid xp.

1 Like

There’s a difference between leaving to gain xp and abusing a system by reporting them afk

4 Likes

One is avoiding a system put in place to prevent people using overturned characters to gain an advantage and the other is reporting people for doing it.

You are right, the people reporting it are in the right.

More like in the stupid

omegalul

Good one.

:+1:t3:

So you support abusing a system that would also get you folks banned :thinking:

1 Like

pretty sure I made that clear.

You ok?