So Dragonflight has atleast 3 months left

Yes it’s wonderfully quiet. First time in years there is almost no drama about borrowed power systems prior to launch. No half baked features ( islands, warfronts, torghast) that are only “popular” for the AP grind….for borrowed power. No new abilities locked behind “meaningful choice”. No ridiculous gear grind to get the same abilities your lower pieces already had (azerite gear).

It’s literally just login, play the game, join Hiccup and friends on the island of Burk and enjoy the game.

It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

It has 2 months left not 3… November 28th.

1 Like

Sure.

That said, I’ve resubscribed because Archaeology is returning in rep form.

It’s not ideal, but it meets my minimum requirements for reupping, so here I am.

3 Likes

did teh death knight starting zone in Wrath classic for teh mount . reminded me how bad WoW used to be .

2 Likes

So did I… that was a miserable experience. Unless there is a similar promotion that offers something I really want I will NEVER touch Classic garbage again.

2 Likes

The hype machine is on WLK Classic duty at the moment. You don’t hype your game in development when you’ve got another one launching in a matter of days.

The new “systems” are dragon riding and the new UI. I’m pretty sure they’re fine and dandy. And as for the talents, they sure don’t sound stuck…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-class-design-progress/1346916

which is its only downfall . there still is some choices to be made with teh talent trees but not as many as there should be . people who want it all and want it now are the biggest blight on teh game .

it should be full of choose this and you get that but also this bad thing happens / or you miss out on another good thing ( and you should be locked into your choice once you make it ) . Thats what makes games fun and rewarding

I didn’t know that. Good I miss Archaeology in Systemlands.

1 Like

dragonflying is a ‘system’

Professions are a ‘system’.

They just shifted where the systems are this expansion.

Yeah, that expansion you continued to pay a monthly subscription for. Guess it couldn’t have been that bad after all…

Talents are literally not functioning. Specs that they have a “plan” for don’t synergze with their talents. If you play said broken specs you should 100% be worried. They’re trying to push a turd thru a crack right now with their deadlines. This needs to be after Q4 release IMO.

1 Like

No, those are features. There are no combat systems, like l leggos, necks, powers, etc etc

1 Like

I actually am a little apprehensive about how little they’ve shown so far.

It seems like the main selling point they are trying to hype us up on is this dragon riding which seems nice n all, but if that’s your main attraction, it’s not going to be enough.

People complain about systems non stop around here but I liked having something to work on outside instanced content. Are we going back to the raid or die mentality? If so, the forums will be full of unhappy players a month after launch, complaining about having nothing to do.

1 Like

it is still a system - it isn’t a simple just buy something from a vendor and done - you have to work at expanding the basics

Ok, I mean, I really don’t understand how these forums even function anymore. Spells are a system. The launcher is a system. It’s running on your computer system. But that’s not what we are talking about! /ignore

1 Like

spells are a hit once and done thing - they are not a system.

the others maybe be systems but they aren’t part of this discussion. Plus really ignoring is your best option given this statement.

We don’t have a date, we have a leak. The pre-purchase said by December 31st. It could be any of those or anything in between.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

The leak has been right on everything so far so I’m not doubting Pre-Patch Oct 25th and Launch on Nov 28th until I see proof otherwise.

1 Like

Just because you didn’t pay attention doesn’t mean it’s not there.

1 Like