So Covenants are already being rated

You guys need to fix your misplaced anger

Covenants aren’t even a problem… wait till you get to conduits/soulbinds LOL

Eh, you could argue the same with talent choices. I mean, I don’t really know when a Holy Priest would ever not choose Angelic Feather.

For sure, and while some might find the min-max fun, it doesn’t mean others do.

I main Ganondorf in Smash, goes to show how little I care about the “tier list”.

Blizz should be putting this in everyone’s tooltip. They want people to identify as (covenant, class) then they should make it easy to see at a glance.

2 Likes

It’s the best talent, especially with the macro that just places it under you. It’s like an unlimited speed boost.

It’s already being rated since a month ago lol.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenants-and-your-spec-a-survey/616438

The data show that the more variables you have to deal with the longer people will spend grinding stuff. If their goal is to maximize play time then there’s your answer.

Right? For Holy, that whole talent row is dead because you just can’t pass up Angelic Feather.

Don’t worry, if they don’t, someone will.

1 Like

5 bucks says it’ll be rolled in to raiderio

3 Likes

This was never a thing and is 100% nostalgia. If you needed a tank you didn’t take a healer. If you needed a ranged DPS you didn’t take a rogue. If you needed a dps you took the one with the right talents.

Elitist is saying you’re not playing the right race for your class. Pointing out a covenant affects your performance greatly is like pointing out wearing your pants is better for group content. Maybe it’s more fun to play without wearing your pants but it’s still a stat loss and your team would be better off if you wore them.

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

“LF2M DPS 4 HSlabs Mage Hunter only”

Silly, there’s no Mage Hunters in WoW!

yup. People had to go through an inspection interview in Ironforge. Good times.

1 Like

And this is why I’m 100% happy i never need to pug lol.

Got me there beef cheeks!

I’m still on the fence on what I want to do myself. PUG life or start a guild or join a guild…

Struggle is real.

1 Like