So, casual pvp is literally impossiple right now

Tell me, how someone can have fun when one team aways have 3 to 4 40k hp players obliterating everything on sight?

147 Likes

Heaven forbid you want to play an alt this season too.

109 Likes

It’s really hard to ignore the reality of how bad things are for casual pvp in general… if you started late or alts you’re probably screwed.

Still really sad that players have to wait for at least 4-6 months until 9.1 or they announce quick hotfixes for this dumpster fire.

64 Likes

I am having fun and leveling my warrior casually no stress mostly wins
I guess Ive been lucky

4 Likes

leveling through pvp should take a single win to bring you from 50-60, the state of things are so bad I couldn’t imagine trying to take a character to max level in just pvp.

3 Likes

I will say this to anyone who will listen. Quit PvP for now and you’ll be much happier. Sad that that’s the only solution at the moment, but that’s where we’re at. Blizz with either fix this or not, it’s out of our hands.

47 Likes

everything is in our hands, they want you to believe that it’s not

7 Likes

I would, but I love the combat system too much to stop… :worried:

I’m a glutton for punishment.

8 Likes

hehe meant level 60 leveling my rank

Hey, I’m right there with you. My favorite thing is to be a tank in random BGs and fight to the death on a flag. I could do that all day. But not when I’m nuked into oblivion with absolutely no way to improve my situation (given my chosen playstyle.) <insert non-casual arguing against my playstyle telling me I don’t deserve better gear blah blah>

13 Likes

No thanks, I’ve been enjoying maxxing out honor in the 51-59 bracket. Spend like 2k on the lvl 50 crafted gear for decent stats and you can even compete with the lvl 60s.

1 Like

What is really sad is Blizz just ignores the casuals who actually enjoy random bgs or epic bgs. Alot of people dont want to do rated, they are happy to just do random’s and maybe have some fun.
This could be an easy fix for Blizz, but they refuse to look at forums or even try to fix it.
Put a level cap on randoms and epic bgs. That way, the bored little glads wont just come in and waffle stomp others. If you want to win, everyone will have to to the objectives to achieve it.
The others have rated, so go to it. Randoms are just for the peeps who want to try it out, maybe level a few alts, have some fun with their friends. It should not be a hunting ground for high end arena and rbg players.
Its easy blizz, just put a level cap on it and things will calm down and be more fun. More fun means more subs, more subs means more money for you.
Keep this up and it will be less subs and alot looking for other games.

48 Likes

Thats why i miss legion templates sometimes, i could get a fresh 110 and spam bgs all day with no fear of being stomped by others

34 Likes

I’m not much of a pvp guy, but I always thought “casual” was around 1600 to 1800. This season - hot damn, everyone is stitting at 1400, it’s utter insanity. Even the bloody “skirmishes” I get two 40k chonkers against me, meanwhile my “partner” is a barely 24k.

I was really hoping for this expansion to revitilize my interest in pvp, but every day I get less and less interested in spending half an hour to get invited into an RBG group that pushes 1400. I really hope I’ll have the will to get the bloody pvp spider.

15 Likes

I have what will be my 6th lvl 60 at lvl55 right now, and will be doing the unrated grind to get my initial gear for the 6th time. lol Just gotta do it and push after.

2 Likes

i’d like to be able to buy pvp pieces while lvliing in the 51-59 bracket but the incompetents who gave us vendors won’t do that small change, so my alts have to sit on the 15k cap, easy to get, but still would help a lot to be able to get buy pieces and still get my cap

l’d like to be able to take a geared toon in random bgs, get honor tokens i could send to my alts and actually be useful to my team, instead of being an #$%## handicap because your alt have no gear and would do 0 dmg

but thats just small changes that this team don’t want to do and i have no idea why because they refuse to communicate with their playerbase

10 Likes

Honestly I’d just like to level in BGs and have the XP be comparable to dungeons. But yeah, alt gearing can take a little bit. If it weren’t for me being able to play at work I would not be working on my 6th alt. Lol

5 Likes

i’m sure the xp gains are really wrong, random bg gives 5 times the xp that an epic bg is giving

1 Like

I love to play alts, and in past expansions, have loved to gear them via PvP. Sub runs out on the 10th.

WoW pvp has always been overly effected by gear, but this expansion is the worst since trinket mages and raiders roflstomping everyone else. It doesn’t help that this expansion is also a burst meta. In my opinion, the worst PvP has ever been.

I’m not sure who at Blizzard thinks getting rolled in a stun is fun gameplay, but boy, they sure do. They keep balancing this game around 3v3 with no sliding scale when more people are involved, it’s idiotic design.

Wanna fix PvP? 10v10= 30% reduction in damage and healing, 15v15= 40%, 40vs40=50%.

Anyhow, best of luck and see you next expansion maybe!

23 Likes

In mop, when there were pvp stats, they let you slow grind random BGs to a full set of conquest gear. You can only do this when there is a pvp stat though.

2 Likes