So, cant play beta, yet i have it?

Yes. Because you were not invited to the Beta. We’ve been over this for about a month now.

The Launcher patched that bit back into the folder, then I uninstalled it fully and it was removed from the list.

Closing the launcher and adding the folder back before relaunching doesn’t add it to the list.

1 Like

Blizzard just conned you into subbing.

It’s not weird.

The option is visible in the list, because that way we can uninstall the beta product. Unless the button is active, none of us have beta.

If you uninstall the client, you will never see the In Development option again.

It will repair the install. That’s why we were given the option to uninstall properly, so that the “installed games” file didn’t keep repairing your beta folder without you being able to stop it.

As I said in another post, there is a report of a Stress Test Participant being prompted to download the beta client on a computer which did not have the Beta Client Installed on it. That is “weird.” (unless “not installed” meant “improperly removed” as per the launcher) Beyond that, I do agree most of the issues are likely as you described.

If they had it and deleted the folder, it would have just reinstalled itself yeah, so depends what “not installed” meant.