So, Ashes of Alar

Congrats Solar! :grin:

I remember when I first got mine I just stood there staring for a couple of seconds because I couldn’t believe it finally dropped. Its always so exciting when you finally get that mount your after :smile:

1 Like

Still the best flying mount ever…

2 Likes

I had already gotten the band of Alar to drop (a trinket i think) so I was like, oh this is just another fake out. And then I saw it. Yeah a bit of shock.

EDIT: changed Solars on you because I ran out of likes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grats! What a pity you can’t enjoy it in current content.

Welcome to the Alar club. It was the mount I wanted the most once it was shown in BC. I remember when I got mine how happy I was. Still one of my favorite mounts.

1 Like

Ugh, it still acts as a ground mount. Don’t be all sour in a happy thread.

1 Like

Well that’s jolly nice. Congratulations.

1 Like

Yeah… Ashes looks awesome on the ground!

Oh, wait. . .

Valera, we were doing so well. Why rain on my sunny day? I am using it right now to fly across hellfire. Need MOAR reps! :cloud_with_rain:

All the more’s the pity imho.

There was a time when you couldn’t use AoA or any other dragon mount on the ground. Prohibited even from mounting them in a no-fly zone.

Sorry, I’m sad and bitter.

Nice new mog Solar, btw :slight_smile:

I kinda thought I wouldn’t like it after using it because of the stream light. I was wrong. I :heart: :heart: :heart: it!

Thank you. Don’t be sad and bitter. You can make your day positive, friend. :smiley:

Congratulations op! Yesterday I did the raid with my friend and she also got the drop, hopefully one day it drops for me too :smiley:

1 Like

I intend to. Playing ESO later today with a bunch of WoW refugees.

I can’t log in to WoW anymore without feeling terrible and sad for what the game used to be.

I am super happy however, that you obtained this gorgeous mount. Might I recommend the AQ pally set as a complimentary armor? It really does look faboo.

Also the dresses…the Vestments of the Shifting Sands (the Kurinaxx drop) looks pretty spectacular with Ashes :slight_smile:
By all means, enjoy! Sorry to be a bummer :heart:

1 Like

Some people wear their bitterness like a badge of honor or something

1 Like

Nice I just got mine last week after about 6 months of grinding on 9 toons :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! My favorite mount in the game til this day.

1 Like

Have fun playing ESO and don’t be a stranger! :smiley:

1 Like

Heheh. I love the stream light! Enjoy the mount :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grats! :slight_smile:
I remember that feels when ashes dropped for me too. So warm and fuzzy! :3

1 Like