So are we, or are we not getting 8.3 before 2020?...[Pepe Christmas model]

Because now we have the holiday pepe, so are we actually getting 8.3 before 2020…or is this for next year?..If it’s for next year…What’re you doing making that for next year?

1 Like

Santa Pepe is clearly for Winter Veil this year, not 8.3

2 Likes

8.3 doesn’t have to be put out for them to update the holidays.

2 Likes

Pretty sure January 2020 based on their comments.

Blizz vowed to not drop new raids right before the holidays any more so I doubt it…

Wish the same were true of vulpera.

1 Like

Last year they released 7.3 but just held the raid back so it wasn’t during christmas. I guess this year they said they are holding the whole patch back? That’s kinda lame imo.

2 Likes

8.3 will be in early January. They’re delaying it so it doesn’t overlap with the holidays. But Santa Pepe might still be added this year. Maybe, hopefully…we don’t actually know.

All you had to do was scroll up.

And the new customization options we’re getting in 9.0. It’s gonna be a looong wait.

Oh I know the quote, but that’s why I am asking as to why there’s a new model for pepe on the 8.3 PTR if it’s for january…Closest I could see is January 5th, but again, that wouldn’t make sense to add it a few days before the holiday ends.

Santa Pepe can be in the game files right now. There are a number of locations in the data that are encrypted and couldn’t be datamined. Adding it to the PTR could simply be the decryption of that pre-existing data. They can do that on Live as well without a major patch.

I thought it was put out that it wouldn’t be until next year?