So are we going to talk about MM damage?

people have caught on. they are taking over bg’s atm. their survivability means nothing in this mode and they are taking advantage of it.

Go to lvl 61. You’re fighting dudes with 10k health at 60.

1 Like

The way this bracket has been set up, sending a Pet or even Eyes of the Beast will work fine.
Name the pet “Buydragonflight” and it works as a promotion to get players out of Shadowlands. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

MM needs a tuning pass for sure.

1 Like

I predict some defensive buffs with the removal of Double Tap.
Plus some increased sustain.
Nothing to outshine Evoker though, of course.

more like 22k. a season 4 geared toon at 61 will still own face in 61-69 and wont even get upgrades until level 67 or so.

Orange juice with Champagne right? My wife got me into that, so embarrassing.

1 Like

FAT FREDDY IS ALLIANCE NOW? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

:eyes: :eyes:

EDIT: Wait you’ve been alliance, just kul tiran

Went on a diet.

Kul tiran hotter ngl :woman_shrugging:

I can’t with the mogs.

Night elf beards are top notch now. Like looking like a degenerate hobo rather than a fatty mcbutterpants

1 Like

How did you know my nickname for Bri

1 Like

He never answered :frowning:

It’s ok though, I’ll just judge you while drinking mimosas

1 Like

AYO FRIENDLY FIRE BOB, FRIENDLY FIRE
:rage:

1 Like

Mimosas own patronus

2 Likes

well soon they are removing double tap so we can all rejoice .

those complaining about standing in range of a mm most are stacking mastery that range is insane lol

When they remove spells/abilities like this at least there is a few weeks/months heads up in (in this case) which players can practice playing without them.

At one point in time we would call it the 100 yd touchdown!, then they adjusted the DR on Mastery. Good times! amazing in WPVP.

1 Like

I thought they already did?

Imagine making a post about hunters being OP LOLZ, breathe on them wrong and half their hp is gone, SO I’m not seeing an issue here