So are we at all concerend over spell Batching?

It would not make any difference, I do not look for these consipracy theory, is vs them that too many people seem to do, he does from time to time, try to post as ‘one of us’ though.

1 Like

You and I are talking about two different subjects. Also, just in case you get confused this is the guys job. If someone is saying something trolly to him, he should ignore it. Period. If I have a customers that come to my register acting stupid and every now and then I slip up and start being unprofessional guess what, I get fired.

1 Like

Do you know what conspiracy theories means or do you just like saying it? Because I am not even remotely talking about one, nor have I even hinted I was talking about one.

its not that hard a concept , i even spelled out one ,oh wait I guess i said something different, well anyway the ‘us vs them’ idea.

and yah, implying he is trolling simply because he says something you do not like.

Well good thing he hasn’t done that then.

2 Likes

That’s not what it means though lol and I find it hilarious you think that, it’s like you heard about conspiracy theories, most of which probably involved the government and you just assumed conspiracy theory means when it’s an us vs them situation haha. It’s kind of adorable it is something a 5 year old would do.

Nope not what I meant at all, people take anything a blue says and try to twist it into that, didn’t think it was hard a concept to follow, but whatever, you do you.

and yes, the way some people view anything he says as feeding into the ‘us vs them’ thing is a conspiracy theory.

1 Like

This is an issue that I think… isnt much of concern. The playing will just be more accurate? Not different. If i understand this somewhat.

1 Like

No…oh jesus no… taking what someone says and twisting into a different meaning isn’t a conspiracy theory… you poor manchild lol.

Now if I were to say “Ytheins is creating posts in order to divide us and is a blizzard employee hell bent on ruining classic” THAT would be a conspiracy theory.

Me saying, “Hey this posts a lot of trollish posts” is not a conspiracy theory. This is like talking to a toddler right now JFC hahahahaha

5 Likes

Did you learn what conspiracy theories were last week? It’s fine if you don’t find his posts to be problematic but no one is the final word on that, and arguing they’re similar to other blue posts is laughably dishonest.

1 Like

Sorry thinking someone is part of an ‘us vs them’ is a conspiracy theory.

Hmm creating an ‘us vs them’,lol. and yes that is exactly what some people think he and other blues have done!

DId not say that was though really did I? Though it sure feeds into that there is that going on , but hey if it makes you feel big tossing out chlidish insults, you go girl!

Um ok, if you are resorting to insults you must not feel to good about what you are saying, but hey, like I said, If it makes you feel big, you go girl!

If you’re going to cherry pick at least get the whole part right, it sure feeds into that idea is what I meant.

And once again, the ‘idea’ of us vs. them is not a conspiracy theory. This doesn’t even make sense. What’s the conspiracy? That’s what I was asking you to explain when I asked what you thought what conspiracy meant in this context and everything you said shows me you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Honestly, you just keep doing you friend. Be ignorant and keep using words that are too big for you, honestly it is quite entertaining.

Yes it is, a pretty basic one, some people think that the CMs are against us, ‘us vs them’, so they look for anything that remotely can be interpreted to support that theory.

You’re making all this up in order to make yourself look less stupid in the whole grand scheme of things but it still makes 0 sense for making this into a ‘conspiracy’. Keep trying to patch the damage you have done to your image it just makes this whole situation funnier hahaha

Im making up that some people actually think that? Really?

I have changed nothing of what I said in this thread, so not sure what you are talking about.

It won’t be a true Vanilla experience without Tseric. Tseric > Ythisens

that would be some next level stuff right there,lol.

Would be legit though. I saw a post on GD stating how GMs can be a bit snarky. RIP Tseric, you would put these GMs to shame.

1 Like

Really glad to hear you guys at least took notice of this. It’s a big thing, especially for PVPers.

8 Likes

Honestly I don’t see why we should have an issue replicating vanilla spell batching. I don’t know enough about the issue to have a truly informed opinion, and as much as I hear it being critical, as a healer in Cata before MoP, and coming back later, I honestly can’t be certain I noticed any difference in my gameplay.

However, considering it was with us until MoP, I see no reason why the developers couldn’t at least look into replicating the old system for Classic, you know, for muh authenticity.

1 Like