So Ardenweald story is as much troll as night elf?

1. :umbrella:
1 Like

They’ve literally expressed their regrets already, other posters have informed you of this.

Also fun fact you can thank the horde leaders not doing anything sooner because of patch scheduling, which makes things appear to have taken longer then they have.

1 Like

WE DID IT! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Now it’s 2005! :grin:

Does something terrible happen if we hit 2020?

2006 baybeeeee!!!

1 Like

I think the forum explodes if we hit 2020.

Trolls will take Ardenweald.

1 Like

That would require them to be relevant to the zone first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

tbh, no race is really relevant to the zone, only we hero chars are relevant

Right…was more a joke in reply to what will happen if the thread hits 2020 :wink: I don’t want it anyway, mon.

2 Likes

you forget to write down your number…velratha.

oh damn. 2013. We can do it, bruddas and sistas!

2014 here we go people!

Popping in to claim 2015 and say: I LIKE THE STOCK!

1. Year death Legion. Velen sleep. Horde… sleep.

I’ll go ahead and reply here.

A mass resurrection doesn’t fix the issue. The issue again is the matter of getting devastated onscreen and being made to look like you can just be swept aside by your faction rival - that your participation in the faction rivalry is mostly limited to being an object of tragedy.

1 Like

Well yah? That is more or less what we said. It doesn’t actually fix anything. Horde still did horrible things. Night elves still lost a war.

All it’d do is sweep things under the rug. Which is tempting for me because I desperately want to just forget BfA ever happened and go about my business. But this wouldn’t really do that. Not successfully. We’d still be arguing about genocides and crap on the forum for all time.

Also you were supposed to say what post you made!

This is 2018.

Also you were supposed to say what post you made!

Nah. I won’t listen to your rules. I do what I like and I like what I do.

But, you’re right. Trying to ignore the problem doesn’t cause it to just vanish. The pain is still there - and hence it needs a more appropriate resolution.

By the way, since you’re here - I saw your reply to my thread in regards to how you feel about the Cenarion Circle. Could I get your thoughts on post 1859 when you get the chance? Many thanks if so!

To the next poster: have mercy.

Its done, 2020!!!

And now we’re current.

We thought we’d defeat 2020, but 2020 won.