So alli just so you know

Hyper Compressed Ocean doesn’t block portal use. Just trying to be helpful xD

eh?
That’s a fishing toy thing. You can’t cast it “on” someone

(and thanks for reminding me I wanted to work on getting that)

OP is referring to the Ruin zergs that try to block the portal in New Home with the Hyper Compressed Ocean during the BFN. People think they can drop it on the portal, so you can’t escape the zone when their raid is camping the zone.

2 Likes

Oh wow RUIN players being complete a-holes? Never heard that one before.

2 Likes

It’s ok we had our fun last night too!

Depends on how many are dropped. This is in addition to mounts and other things on the portal.

Meanwhile you can just zoom in to first person and still click the portal :roll_eyes:

1 Like

pan all the way down doesn’t mater how many are there u get the cogwheel

1 Like

I don’t blame the players, I blame the system that enables it. All they have to do is put a cap on each shard and their 4 raid zergs will be gone as well as the 10 second input lags that come with it.

1 Like

Depends on if you get gripped off the portal or focused.

no one was talking about that ofc that would be the case

I think the best thing to throw down is the red leather loveseat, because snuggles.

I use the fishing chair. But, that’s just me.

1 Like

Hey I use that chair also haha. I legit will post up in between mezz and new home as the alli forces make there way to new home. Laughing at them as they see me and try for the attacks. Baiting these fools is so easy.

1 Like

Perhaps they don’t realize that you can turn off WM when you see the zone lagging.

1 Like

But the love seat allows you to scoot your butt across the seat

1 Like

Hilarious when Horde players complain about Ruin. You brought upon Ruin with all of the mindless bandwagoning. You guys deserve RUIN

1 Like

k
/10characters

1 Like