So about these item level upgrades

I just got my final upgrade (Thanks to that free 40k) But also took 5 days, 18 minutes of play time to get there.

Whereabouts do you get epics from are they alot better then rares?

Eh, it doesn’t seem that bad with the recent bronze buffs. I am at 26 hours at lvl 70 and I have upgraded my gear to ilvl 430.

You get to choose between 3 options…

1. Use Bronze to upgrade gear.
  2. Use Bronze to buy mounts/toys/cosmetics
  3. Live on the game 24 hours a days so you can do both
1 Like

Its actually ridiculous that peopls think this is OK.

Its insane how many people are defending the out of touch cost of upgrades that blizz put in this mode.

This “for fun” mode is SIGNIFICANTLY harder to upgrade gear in than even the toughest end game content in LIVE Season 4.

Total and complete joke of an event.

The players advocating for this are just as out of touch as blizzard.

4 Likes

They are just very rare and probably can come from anything, I think mine came from rare mobs, maybe one was from a chest on the timeless isle.

Epics have another secondary stat. Seems to be less than the other secondary. (I guess they call them “enhancements” now).

Uncommon - Armor, big enhancement
Rare - Armor, big enhancement, power stat
Epic - Armor, big enhancement, power stat, little enhancement

based on what I’ve seen for armor.

right now my feet are still green and since cogwheels don’t scale it feels like a big waste to upgrade, even though I know it would unlock the set. :smile:

I have managed to get all the bronze rewards i want (the mounts), and got to 402 ilvl tonight. Just started raiding heroics tonight and damn the threads and the bronze is insain … no longer am i grinding out dailys :slight_smile: