So about the "Love Rocket."

Is “Love Rocket” on purpose? Like, I know it’s in the back of all of our heads, but I’m genuinely curious if Blizzard did that on purpose.

seeing as talking about anything of that topic is considered ban-able on forums and presumably in game, i couldn’t see the devs being stupid enough to break their own TOS, these are the guys that brought you WoD and no pvp vendors after all…

Probably a reference to these guys…

1 Like

It’s a double entendre. It both means and doesn’t mean exactly what it sounds like.

1 Like

But they did.

Naughty jokes/puns are OK for them, but frowned on for us. Yes, the name has the exact joke meaning you think it does.

3 Likes

To me, it’s nothing compared to the hozen.

You’re asking if the company that made the dailies:

Blowing Hodir’s Horn
Polishing the Helm
Thrusting Hodir’s Spear

did it on purpose? I would say yes, they knew what they were doing.

8 Likes

What about it? It never drops

2 Likes

Maybe it’s only a matter of time until the name is changed. They did change the /whistle from what it was for 15 years and you have to keep that loud, offended minority happy.

2 Likes

Can you get banned for repeatedly ramming into other players’ characters with your Love Rocket mount?

2 Likes

There’s a drop named the “Winking Eye of Love”…

1 Like

I saw it drop once!..and I didn’t get it

1 Like

I remember a quest in Uldum where you had to rope camels. Quest was called ‘Camel Tow’ :S

2 Likes

What about the “My sack is Gigantique” … or that book about the two dudes holding each other’s bag and sword and other “innuendos.” I can’t recall the name of it off the top of my head.

Edit: https://www.wowhead.com/item=108649/a-steamy-romance-novel-savage-passions#comments

I saw a draenei with a big love rocket between her legs when I passed by Goldshire. I was surprised because the drop rate is impossibly low :confused:

1 Like

Nah, definitely on purpose. Alliance can buy a book of innuendos in ICC that’s worth 20k or so and basically literary ‘questionable material’.

a lotta the folks at blizz are metal heads. OF COURSE they have a goofy sense of humor that they can get away with

No. They will die. That is the point of Warcraft.

1 Like

Every time I see this mount mentioned I die a little inside.

DROP FOR MEEEEEE

Who needs a love rocket when someone can ride you directly in travel form?

2 Likes