So, about that AQ War Effort auto-complete feature?

You can’t catch up realms as if they started at 30 days after?

I’m sure several of us would love to help ya’ll.

Blizzard just needs to turn off that 90 day thing and let PVE go to PVP servers. ;’)

1 Like

Seems like every aspect of every piece of content in classic has some sort of debilitating bug the community has to shove in Blizzard’s face in order for them to notice.

8 Likes

Thank you for addressing this issue, Blizzard!

@the “stop being lazy and go farm” and “it’s not bugged and you can’t convince me otherwise” people, eat crow.

43 hours later and we are still not seeing any auto complete on Felstriker.
Example: Horde Mithril Bars have not moved at all in the last 15 hours

He said the handins would begin “in the next couple of days”. Depending on how literally you interpret “couple”, that still allows a day or two more.

Would be interested to know what the underlying circumstances are that mean each realm is on a different schedule. All realms started on the same day…are some servers based on Mars?

Sounds like Blizz saying just enough to appease people without actually committing to solving the bug that is the root of the issue. Pretty disappointed in the whole circumstance that has lead to this.

Observed autocomplete rate is about 3.3% per day

I can confirm we are seeing 3.3% per day done via Auto-complete on Arcanite Reaper

Apparently on EU-Celebras the auto completion of magewave and wool cloth has stopped with the weekly restart on Wednesday. :confused: Everything else is still at 3.3% / day.

Could someone please confirm if that’s true for other servers too?

US-Sul’Thraze auto completion of Thick Leather (alliance) has stopped. Everything else is still at 3.3% a day.

1 Like