So about that AB weekend

Again, you are getting it. Normally you get 20 honor every 300 or 350 resources. AB weekend gives you 20 every 200 instead. If you look, you currently get 40 every 200. So you are getting both effects, its just not represented in the post game honor board.

My wins have been giving me about 900-1k honor and losses give me about 500-700 honor. So its definitely working.

What are you talking about?

Again…

You normally get 20 honor every 300 resources. This is now 40 because of the 200%

This will also double the additional Honor granted by the weekend holidays for each Battleground

Its not double

4 Likes

If you boost a rogue you do not start out with 290 poisons, you have to level it yourself

AB weekend doesnt double your honor. AB weekend makes it every 200 resources instead. Play a match, and look when you hit 200 resources, you will see that 40 pop up, which means its working.

While we’re at it. i havent been able to pickup the daily BG quest since the first day of “prepatch”

3 Likes

That must have been a bug. I just did it yesterday and my poisons are at 290. The warlock pets are quests so you’ll have to complete those, which should be trivial at level 58.

Well thats good to hear. how are you liking the rogue? idk if i want a rogue or warlock for pvp

we expect that there may be some scorecard elements that don’t display it accurately. Don’t worry; the extra Honor will be counted.

This quote from kottick tho

“We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games.”

AB weekend honor is a bit different.
Honor ticks at 20 (40 on double honor) per 200 resources on AB weekend.
Versus 330 resouces per tick normally.
This is 6 ticks normally versus 10 ticks on AB weekend.
So this is 67% honor increase overall.

1 Like

It’s mostly as I remembered. My original main was a rogue back in 2007 and I felt the urge to give it another shot. But since I have already leveled a druid and a warrior to 60 in classic I just couldn’t stomach the thought of grinding a rogue again, especially not when the boost is available.

I really want a rogue or lock just not sure which, lock seems more fun but soul shards and being trained by melee doesn’t seem like a good time not to mention going oom and not having the gold to buy water

Warlocks are easier to level the old-fashioned way - especially when you have a high level main to feed gear and resources. Also, rogues are a pretty hard counter to warlocks.

Yeah idk if ill even play tbc cuz i cant decide rogue or lock for pvp

Math is not hard. How are you not getting it?

I am. You aren’t. Normally, you get 20 honor every 330 Honor. On AB weekend, you get it every 200 resources. With double exp, thats 40 instead of 20. I have been getting 40 honor every 200 resources, thus its working. Maybe you should get off the computer and go to school.

The irony is so, so thick.

Ah I see, it was directed to me missing a word. Oh well, I guess enjoy having me yell at you? lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.