So...about kick bots

Except from what I understand here lately is that they rarely ever actually ban an account, and instead just give them a relatively short suspension.

1 Like

It’s not worth using a kick bot for WPvP with the risk of a suspension ,

4 Likes

I like when you are ganking someone and you can tell when they’re going to cast one of their spells so you’re ready and immediately kick them. And after you finish them, they log factions to tell you they’re going to report you for cheating.

5 Likes

I havent encountered this.

5 Likes

Sounds like someone got kicked and ganked.

5 Likes

Apparently this is real and Blizzard is taking action on it:

That was for nude mods not kick bots lol how I know is because one of my friends were in this ban wave xD

The blue post says, in part:

“[R]otation/interrupt botting” sounds like kick botting to me.

3 Likes

ahh well didnt see that part my b xD

1 Like

Wonder if people are getting reported for being good at interrupting.

2 Likes

They probably looked at me and said, “That’s no bot kicker he’s too damn slow.”

3 Likes

You aren’t capable of kicking faster than a bot. Apparently they interrupt so quickly, the caster can’t even cancel the cast. It’s basically an insta-kick the moment the cast begins. Humans simply aren’t that fast. Even if you had the fastest reflexes known to man, it wouldn’t matter if you were erroneously reported. They were going after people with the 3rd part software that modified the game files. So no software on your machine, no risk of suspension.

3 Likes

Thats good i havent encountered anyone using kickbots before. But im also not a caster so idk

I haven’t run into it either, but I’ve seen a few posts in the different forums about them. I don’t get why someone would want to risk their account like that, but people do.

Esp old accounts like mine. I would never wanna risk it.

1 Like

i’m so slow at kicking, i miss the first cast and insta-interrupt the second cast when it starts on complete accident.

2 Likes

Same here. Havent encountered one in wpvp. Did come across a bot in islands (i think) a couple months ago.

Why didn’t you roll Troll?

And lol @ a rogue main saying they haven’t encountered it.

Hopefully Blizz took care of this. Multiboxing is one thing, but running a kickbot on all 5 accounts is another entirely.

They really do need to ban these bots. It was really bad during that Comp Stomp brawl in Arathi. It was like I couldn’t even get a single cast off.

8 Likes