Snucked in a nerf?

Similar thing happened to reckless flurry for fury warriors last patch and the change got reverted I think less than a week later. It’s hopefully just an unintended change.

i checked it all it said was this * Fixed a bug that caused some Azerite powers to not function correctly following a gear swap.

They didn’t just “tune” it… they killed it. They reduced the damage the trait grants by 2/3. It essentially went from the best simming trait to the worst.

This is one thing I really hate about BfA.

In prior expansions you had tier armor. When Blizzard nerfed your tier set, it sucked and you complained. But you still wore it because it still had a set bonus and was better than any alternatives. At least you didn’t have to toss it and find alternate gear.

In BfA when Blizzard nerfs your azerite gear you have to throw it all out and gather different azerite gear. This leads to a sense that your efforts as a player to build up your character don’t matter. Blizzard will change the rules on you in the next patch.

And this isn’t helped by how heavy-handed Blizzard has been with nerfs this expansion. They could have nerfed Equipoise by 15% to put it in line with other top arcane mage traits. But instead they nerfed it by 66% making absolutely sure it is the worst arcane trait in the game.

10 Likes

So it was a “Snucked” Nerf and btw i didnt know Arcane barrage was nerfed 75% wtf

1 Like

What’d they do to Arcane Barrage??? This is the first I’ve heard!

You can often find me snucking around.

3 Likes

if u scroll up a bit someone just mentioned it

No not arcane barrage, just barrage, for hunters. Not mages. Chill Chill lol

3 Likes

ahhhh ok so silly of me I been arcane since day one i refuse to go frost or fire thats just me so with that being said i may be a lil over protecting my spec

1 Like

The last time Blizzard snucked in a nerf, I was decked out in 7/9 Tier 3 and couldn’t get my Chest from Four Horsemen for the life of me.

Not arguing their heavy hand in nerfing. Just saying it’s possible they felt it was over performing and decided to tune it.

Also this is probably best posted in the BFA items and classes forum, since it pertains to azerite traits and will be less likely to be buried behind posts like here in GD

He didn’t know whether to use sneaked or snuck so he just combined the two! Adapt, overcome, survive.

3 Likes

yea just like they didnt have the balls to tell us this was on the whim hence “Snucked”

3 Likes

Not changing from Arcane for anything - that’s the whole thing about class fantasy right? Play the class and spec that suits you for that character’s role (RPG)

Will be a pain to figure out the next series of best traits, and then if they revert the change, will we get a free reforge?

1 Like

“Snucked” is so cute.:star_struck: It maybe not be an actual word in the English language, but it is adorable. Totally appropriate fhing for a cute little gnome to say.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is going to make Rhielle’s eye twitch extra-hard.

1 Like

Not to worry!

Several changes that were made in the Tides of Vengeance update in December got misplaced with today’s update. We’re working on a hotfix that will carry them back into the live game. This includes a damage increase for Marksmanship Hunters, as well as Equipoise and Replicating Shadows.

9 Likes

Several changes that were made in the Tides of Vengeance update in December got misplaced with today’s update

Whats this mean exactly?

assume means they had a screw up and old content stuff got put into patch and it has to be hotfixed to correct it.

1 Like

It’s disheartening to see this happening more and more often.
It happened for Fury Warriors during Uldir with Reckless Flurry, now for other classes as well.
Just seems to be more and more “bugs” being dropped through because of failures to QA things properly before releasing them to the public servers.

Service and delivery is becoming more and more of a letdown over the last year or so, which is sad to see.

7 Likes