Small Mythic Exp Group Looking for New Home

Hey all, a little bit of a different post. Some of us are in a guild that’s kind of falling apart due to recruitment, to keep up with the content pit that’s happening. We’d like to continue to progress on however. We’re currently 2/10 M, there’s a Boomkin/Spriest, an Ele Sham, a Warlock and myself (MM). We’d like to continue our current raid times Tues/Thurs (Tues/Wed would work too), 8pm EST - 11pm EST. Our logs are public, but feel free to reach out.

Discord: Plumpspoon#2136
Bnet: Plumpspoon#1836

hi i have sent a bnet request so we can talk further

Hi Plump! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

2/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Hey we are actually looking for exactly that to round out the roster for the rest of the tier and into CE for the next. Information is below:

econd Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541