Small group of friends looking for Raid team

Who are We: A resto druid, ret pally, and fire mage with the possibility of 1 or 2 more if they decide to start playing/raiding again. All of us have been raiding and consistently get ahead of the curve since at least MOP. Longer for others. We all are adults with jobs and lives outside of the game but are committed to our raid team and make the almost all raid night unless there is something important going on in life and then it is communicated in a timely manner.

What we are looking for: An adult guild that enjoys the game and raiding but makes progress and kills the bad guys in a timely manner. Fully expect to get AoTC every raid tier and would enjoy dabbling in mythic and killing the first few bosses to cut down on the tedium of farming forever. Due to time zones, we are looking for a raid team that raids at 9 PM server on Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs 2 days per week. We all enjoy doing mythic plus as well so having a good mythic plus community in the guild is important. In this current expansion, we started playing around with casual RBGs so that would be a bonus as well but it is more for fun and something to do than something that we take really seriously.

Anyone who thinks that we would be a good fit for your guild, please reach out to me on BNet at Night#1975. Would love to have some conversations soon in regards to some raid teams.
Hope to hear from people soon so we can start killing the big bad guys!

Hi Dinonight, Not sure if you guys are still looking but I would love to talk to you. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday night 930 server.
The only thing is I have a mostly full healing roster, is a chance that you be interested in dpsing and healing as a backup healer? I sent you a bnet request if you want to talk.
Link to guild info

Hey, < Nulli Secundum > is recruiting some people to get our ranks back up for this tier. Based on what you’re saying, I think our guild’s community and attitude is perfect for your needs. We’ve been raiding for several years, and most of our members are working professionals. We raid 2 nights a week to accommodate everyone’s busy lives, and take those 2 nights seriously when we do (we don’t mess around and waste our time and yours).

I’m happy to chat with you regarding the guild, and I’m also curious to know how you guys feel about raid progression. We are a Mythic guild, and I’m curious to know if that’s something you guys would like to pursue with our team. Looking forward to talking to you. Add me on battletag: xxcloud417xx#1439

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US - it was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players. We have high (1700+) tanks, healers, and DPS in guild that are happy to help teach those with the ability to push high

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)