Small Group looking for a 1 or 2 night a week Heroic Raid

Howdy,

I’m posting this on behalf of my Friend Group, we’re looking to find a Heroic Team that runs on the Weekends to join. I’d rather not leave a wall of text here but, I can tell you that we have Heroic and Mythic Experience from previous tiers Currently our group is 1 Protection Warrior, 1 Frost DK, 1 Lock 1 DPS Warrior and 1 Holy Paladin there is some play in that roster, but since it’s a dungeon group we’ve been rolling with it for a while. In a perfect world we stay on Proudmoore but transfers aren’t off the table however we’d like to stay Alliance.

If you represent a Guild or Raid team that is interested in taking us all in, please feel free to reach out to me via discord or battle.net and we can discuss further.

Battle.net OldTEX1836#1570

Discord Tex#6302

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, however we have 2 pally heals already and we are not on Proudmoore. Would have to talk to our raid group about having 3 pally healers, but we could accommodate your whole group if it was a good fit. I will leave our spam below and if you think you would like to talk more please feel free to reach out.:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

3/10 H
7/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1-2 healers. Non pally classes preferred (we already have 2). Would also love to see a Windwalker Monk and/or Fury/Arms Warrior to round out our raid team. Also, have room for 1 experienced raid tank. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey Texthran! Here is some information about us. Feel free to reach out anytime and good luck with your search!

I sent you an bnet request.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Well hello there Tex our guild might be able to fit you in. I have sent you a BT friend request. I think it would easiest to see how your group would fit in if we had a chat. I will post you our guild info to give you an idea what we are about.
[A]”No Fun” 10/10N 5/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.
We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 11th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.
Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact
Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle
Talk to you soon.