Small group lf mythic prog

A couple of my friends and I are looking for a new place to call home. We are 2/10M and enjoy doing mythic+ and pvp outside of raid. We are currently on Tichondrius Horde, but server and faction is not an issue. We would love a guild that has fun in raid while progressing, and does more than raid log.

Our preferred raid time is a pretty strict 7-10 est time. Days do not really matter to us.

The group consists of

Me: Boomkin/ Ret or holy paladin
Friend 1: Frost mage/Unholy dk
Friend 2: Affliction warlock
Friend 3: Vengeance Demon hunter
All characters are around 220 ilvl.
I could potentially get more to come if your guild needed it, but these are my closest friends that I know can perform in a mythic guild.

If you are interested in talking more please add me on discord: Gates#5230.

Come to Chill zone! We run keys and currently working on heroic CN! We are trying to add to our raiding team and would love to have you join! We rain 3 days a week between 8pmEST and 10 pm
Discord: Funkmasterkush2#7143

Hello Rawrexdee, Pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Wed/Thurs - 8:30pm - 11:00 est

I leave a message here instead of direct contact because it’s outside your listed time.

Info here,

Hi! heres a bit about us and would love to chat!

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

To Apply: Contact our GM Sairys#11858. Or Discord: Sairysdraconis#1534

Hey! Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 3/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00-10:00 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hey Rawrexdee, we’re currently 3/10M (only seen 1 week of prog) and currently just trying to fill out our Mythic roster. Your group seems to have a lot of what we’re looking for and are missing. The Vengeance DH may be hard to fit in, as we currently have pretty competent tanks at the moment, but it’s something we can discuss - would also be nice to have some additional tank players for M+. We also raid tues/thurs 8-11 est, if this is manageable reach out to us!

Hey! A bit about us. We are a stable long time guild that is making the swap from AOTC to CE. We won’t fall apart like alot of the other guilds around.

<The Iron Legion> | Horde | Semi Hardcore | Illidan-US

About Us

Primarily a PVE focused Guild, we strive to continuously adapt, improve and down content as team, while maintaining true to the Semi HC theme. We are a long time guild (launched in Draenor) that recently decided to move from AOTC to pushing mythic. We have a stable roster with members that enjoy playing together and regularly push keys, RBG and hangout nearly every night

Requirements

• Discord
  • No Drama
  • Great Attitude
  • Open to Constructive Criticism

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday 7:30-10:30 PM CST
  • Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST
  • Saturday (optional) 7:30-10:30 PM CST - Heroic Reclear / Alts

Contact Us
Battlenet | Jordan#15451
Discord | Jordan612#9633

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.----
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319