[H/A]<Slow Motion> Sargeras- Is recruiting for Fri/Sat 7:30-11pm Central 3/9m

Current Progression
3/9m 9/9h

About Us
Slow Motion is a mainly older player (Ages range from high 20s to early 70, with most around mid 30s) guild looking for people interested in raiding in a Casual friendly environment. Most of the raiders in our guild have been in here going on 10+ years, the oldest since Wrath of the Lich King.

We are a casual friendly guild, with the intention to try and do Mythic as much and as far as we can, but at a slower pace than more high end guilds.

I will be honest, our guild is not very active through the week due to a lot of our members working full time jobs or having family commitments, but people are usually active on discord itself, however weekends are a much different situation :slight_smile:

Recruitment
We are looking for any type of player, but keep in mind if you are looking for the type of guild that pushes CE, we will not be a fit for you. We also do not like to be considered a “Gateway” guild, if you join us, we hope you will enjoy raiding with us and stick about, so if you’re serious in just wanting a casual friendly environment, we’re for you!

Currently Looking For

Healers

Currently, no.

DPS

• WW Monk
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Death Knight
  • Rogue
  • Demon Hunter

When it comes to DPS we are open to pretty much any and all, as we have the main rule of “Play what you find fun!”, Healer wise though, right now, we are specifically recruiting for the above healers (A Priest more so for DPS/Healer)

Raiding Schedule (Server Time: Central)

• Friday: 7:30pm - 11pm
  • Saturday: 7:30pm -11pm

What Do We Offer?

• Inclusive community where we strive to make sure all people feel welcome to join us, and comfortable with their fellow guild mates!
  • A casual environment, we wont put unneeded pressure on you, although we do expect you to keep your raid character up to par, we wont put unreal expectations on you, nor force you to do content you are not comfortable with outside raid.
  • Officers who are friendly and understanding, and will help you when and if they can, either in game or in discord.
  • A place for all ages to enjoy raiding, even if you’re older or younger.
  • Jokes and laughs during raid, and the knowledge that if anything ever makes you uncomfortable, people will drop the discussion immediately.
  • Couple and Parent friendly, we have those in our guild and know that life is something that will always take priority.

Loot Rules
We use Group Loot without an addon, however what spec you main as is what you roll as, we ask there be no changing spec to need on an item against others (Eg changing to heal spec to need on a trinket, when your MS is DPS), this will get you removed from raiding with us.

Contacts
Saraphia - Sargeras - GM
Fardarismavi - Sargeras - Officer
Sindragath - Sargeras - Officer
Dontdropthat - Sargeras- Officer

https://guildsofwow.com/slow-motion - Apply through here!

Bumpity up!

Any interest in a brewmaster? :blush:

Keijinob add me on discord and let’s chat

Right now we have our set tanks I’m afraid, but always looking for people willing to play other specs/classes!

I sent a request :slight_smile: Saravi is me

Bumpy, we’re still in need here!

Bump, in need of a DH for next tier + another mage! We are still recruiting others too! Mainly need DPS atm!