Slipperly slope of unsubscribe

The game is defintely dying. Only recently have blizzard taken it upon themselves to open up free transfers for tbc which was suggested many months ago. Activision killed a great game. All that garbage about not having enough time or resources to balance the game for their subscribers yet they had enough time to be assaulting women daily… Activision, you killed a great game for being so arrogant

18 Likes

Not again…. Yawn.

2 Likes

In before “the game is fine” and “can I have ur stuff”

4 Likes

“Yo Arkane, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish but…”

The game is fine…Can I have your stuff?

8 Likes

everyday you live is a day closer to death

1 Like

The modern-day player mentality has done a LOT to sink the Classic versions of this game. Blizzard just added fuel to that fire with their neglect & indifference.

10 Likes

another one of these? yawn

Games are meant to be dead. Even GTA5 sees less and less players.

We are all sorry and bow down before the non pc owners guild.

And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it’s sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you’re older
Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death

4 Likes

:rofl: Yeesus has spoken! :flushed:

??? balance what ?

Of course, this already happened before your post… by the same types of trollish people who attack others for their raid progress and prop up having only a couple of mega servers.

The game’s still great for the raid logger that doesn’t care about server community etc… and it’s fine for those who moved to mega servers and only want fast groups with people they will never see again. Just like Retail. For anyone else, not so much.

it would have been nice to see how things would have been if the servers were actually properly managed but we’ll never know. The OP is on Argual (OCE) so that’s not even totally relevant.

2 Likes

Even more to the point, everyday after 25 (your physical peak) you stop growing and literally start dying.

1 Like

that is what retail is for

2 Likes

Game is fine. The game isn’t the problem; it’s the PvE elitist culture that exists, along with the people that want to maintain this status quo, that can only be broken by LFD, DS, and LFR.

1 Like

cough sinister cough

The dungeon boss doesn’t care if one player with 4 other NPCs or 5 real players attack him.

Pointless sexist remarks aside, the free transfers probably did as much harm as good. Medium realms that needed to be a destination were either not listed or put right alongside high/full realms which have no good reason to be on the list. They also didn’t impose faction restrictions what so ever, so many factions are dying out while Benediction has been allowed to glutton itself up to 17k alliance.

In what has become typical for Blizzard, they abandoned the thread after dropping the news and haven’t posted in it since. This is the level of respect (or should I say, complete disregard) they have for this game and its paying customers.

2 Likes
1 Like